October 31, 2010

Bye 31.10.2010


Today is the last day of October 2010, tomorrow will be the month of November.

Hope my November will be slight different from October that are toneless, boredom. =D Anyway, the October had giving me a gift today – CRAMPSsss! What a “good gift” to me that makes me so suffering now. (I just like: %#$@&*~?!! Big Tears. Why I’m the girl who suffering this pain, not boys.)

Ok whatever, I just want to share news about – I will go back to Kuching during CNY! Teehee. Finally confirm the flight ticket, and whoa, distance a year didn’t go back to Kuching. This time will go back for around two weeks, cuz Imma accompany and stay with my grandpa. I MISS HIM!! So happy to hear that he is not smokes anymore, holy bless, it’s good for his health. (He should take care of his body seriously. If he still smokes, Im gonna scold him when I back, hee!) 


I hope 2011 Chinese New Year will leave me a good memory. Miss you guys. (Imma try to talk more cuz last time, I’m too quiet. ><) It’s a chance for us to gather, hence, we should chit chat more like the food market aunties, Okay? (Laugh)



I also miss super cute Yee Lun, hummpp, look at his deep dimples. LMAO. I curious about his life in Taiwan and wanna to hear about his stories. I hope he staying fine and happy now. Whooo…I gonna see him soon on CNY! (Happy, he always a best friend to us) Besides that, Imma Sing K with him again and hear his nice voice and see him serious face when he is singing, hahaa, I’m really miss the time that spend with him in the KBOX. I think Ai Ching also miss him now, right? (Smile)

I know next CNY will be different. Something changed. I can’t see them anymore but hope that they are staying happy now at somewhere else. Sob Sob.

*Wait-ING the day to come*

4 comments:

  1. haha...going to slap him!!!^_________^..realy realy hope tis new year wil left a happy moments spend wif our machii..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^I-XiN^^ - Why you want to slap him? He such a cute boy to us! Hahaa!! Yeap, hope too!! Must have a good day with them! *PROMISE*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to noe u will bek to Kuching during the Chinese New Year !!! Welcome bek! Miss u n I XIn so much la! Tis Coming CNY muz celebrate happily will all of our machie! Must oh! Cn start countdown le! Both of u come bek at same day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, of cuz!! We must have a great and memorable CNY! we miss u too! eventhough we are less contact to each other, but i know, i miss u and u miss me too! Kekeee! nope, i think so, ai ching havent book the flight ticket and she probably will back longer and earlier =)

    ReplyDelete