October 28, 2010

Humdrum October

My toneless for the month of October is slow-moving. Day flies too slowly. Numerously, I’m staying at home and watching those dramas. If not, I just as usual go to attend the classes.

Seriously, I DON’T LIKE my college life now. I been tried to adapt it, but it is too harsh, BULK of ASSIGNMENTS and TUTORIALS hit on my shoulder and is not easy as 123. I can’t understand with my studies, it’s so confusing and hence, I realised why there was seniors withdrew their studies from Advanced Diploma.

However, this is the road that I’ve chosen. I have to go through with NO DOUBT! Millions even Billions of FML, I should have shut up my mouth and stop complaining. Accept what you’ve chosen, eventhough I wish to be a tourist guide, but it’s impossible.


Yep, I love travel and therefore, I ever wish to become a tourist guide. Nah, just ever twisted in my head, but never really wish to become a real tourist guide. Cuz, I know tourist guide is not easy to be. Need to exposure in the big and hot sunny day, need to know how to speak and communicate with the tourists. The job could be unstable due to the economic in the tourism industry, and it’s a busy job. In additional, I no dare to sleep alone in the hotel. I SCARE MOK MOK. (PS: My family especially my mum discouraged me to be a tourist guide, she scared I can’t get a good job in my future. Blah Blah Blah. So, I gave up.)

But, every job has the pros and cons. I may also can’t get job in the banking and finance industry. (Touch wood x2! Teehee! ) The banking world is high competitive and challenging. Sort of courses like accounting, economic, business, marketing and so on will be my competitors. Besides, I’m weak in communication skills, so, I scare I can’t do well in the interview. Sob Sob.   


 I should stop cursing about myself and wish me luck in everything. Laugh!

Ms. Alicia, please be a positive thinker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment