October 15, 2010

"BONANZA" from Sushi King


I’m gonna share a short post about my Japanese’s meal, which is the “Sushi King”. This time was “Kon'nichiwa(こんにち).

I LOVE SUSHI and the Sushi King can make a great taste of sushi



Last Tuesday, we went to the Sushi King at KLCC. The decision being made quite casually and only went at night. The branch at KLCC quite small and pack, therefore, we took time to queue and wait for our turn. Bcuz there was a limited time that can only eat within one hour, so we need not to wait so long. But, that time I SUPER HUNGRY and CAN’T WAIT TO EAT SUSHI! Waiting probably killed my empty stomach.


Oppss...Before that, the reason I went to eat Sushi King and willing to wait and queue eventhough I super hungry was bcuz of the “BONANZA” promotion that only for members. The rice-based sushi for only RM2 each! The promotion period is from 11-14 Oct for Peninsular Malaysia (Sorry, it’s over now, you have wait for the next year “Bonanza” promotion, hehee), and 18-21 Oct for Sabah and Sarawak. (Congratz!! Sabah and Sarawak’s friends take the chance and go to Sushi King within the period! Don’t forget and enjoy!)

(Hummpp, please don’t magnify my “pale” and “tired” face! Just want to tell you that “I enjoyed with the sushi! Yum Yum!”)

♥ Finally, both of us went to eat sushi together! (Thanks to Bonanza, hahaa) *Promise achieved*

 ♥ 10 of us cleared about 62 plates of sushi! I know a bit less, but already too full for me xD

♥ Becareful! The plates were unsteady, feel like want to drop. LOL!

Yeah! Great! (My face really looks pale, gosh! Probably lack of rest, studies time is tiring to me ><)

After that, we went outside to the KLCC Park for short walk. Sorry, I know walk after ate is not good to health, but we were too full. (Big Laugh) Don’t look down on the small pieces of sushi, it’s enough to fill our empty stomach by just eating few plates.

♥ The highest building – Petronas Twins Tower that can be easily seen at KL. (Whaooo! The lights are beauty and make the building looks gloss, but I think it wastes many of the electric supplies too.)

♥ It will be more attractive and fantabulous if the fountain has colouful lights.

And last, the girl’s group but blur photo.

(It’s another simple sweet memory keeping inside my brain and heart as well.)   



No comments:

Post a Comment