October 13, 2010

BB’s Big Day

10.10.10, last Sunday, was my little sister – Beatrice’s 5th Birthdae. Finally she comes to 5 years old, no longer a babe anymore, more to a kid now. Cuz she is my youngest sister, plus, she is 15 years old younger than me, so, I’m always treat her like a babe, a never grown up girl. Maybe 10 years later, I’m still will treat her like a small kid. (Last time, I was the one who often looked after her, frankly, treat her like my babe. Hee)

Dang...Dang...Dang…The Cutest 10.10.10 Birthday Girl ♥

By the way of celebrating her birthday, mum brought us to Hawaii Restaurant at Seremban. Suppose go to eat pizza, but my another younger sister - Vanessa complaint that she doesn’t want to eat pizza. (Dunno is her birthday or BB birthday, LOL. xD)

Fish & Chips ordered by my mum ♥

Mushroom Chicken Chop ordered by Vanessa Sister ♥

Chicken Chop, of cuz, ordered by me. (After I tried this at Kaki Corner, I addicted. Cuz I love ham, cheese and grill chicken chop, the combination is equal to delicious. Hehee)

A simple “Chocolate Sponge Cake”. (In fact, taste bad, I don’t like.)

Almost one month plus I didn’t go back and visit my mum them, therefore, I miss them lotsa. Go back need to take 3 buses and LRT, exchange between the public transportations is quite inconvenient and take my time too. Besides that, after the bus accident’s tragedy that happen few days ago and killed about 12 lives, lead people scare to take the long-distance bus. Anything will happen at anytime, you will never know what will happen at tomorrow, and hence yours life could ended anytime. It’s FEAR! X_X  

Both of them look alike or not? The big eyes + small faces.

 Family’s shooting time(Maybe my family photo will be no more my daddy inside. *Sigh*)

BB’s shouted out: “Too flash lar, I can’t even open my eyes!” (Hahaa, her eyes can’t withstand the flash light, funny)


Maybe bcuz she was sicked, therefore, she quite moody when celebrating her birthday. She only smiles a little and there was no happy sign on her face when we wished her “happie birthdae”. Too pity, she’s a sick baby that always get sick, too weak! In short, I truly wish her happy and healthy always. Nothing is important than health, don’t get sick. =)

I will never forget this small town which named LABU! ><


Ya! Yeap! Right! I got rough luck, super big hard cheese!

We supposed to take KTM from Seremban back to Kuala Lumpur at 4pm. But we waited until long neck, and finally a KTM came at 5pm, waited for 1 hour plus! Too much people, so no seat to us, okay fine, we forbore. But after passed through two stations, the KTM came out smoke and stopped at Labu, gosh! We still so far away from KL. Bad luck, we had to get out from the KTM and wait for the next KTM came.

When the second KTM came by, too crowded like sandwiches, hence, the KTM cannot fit five of us. Drove me crazy, we had to wait for another KTM again. (You know KTM not like LRT and Monorel, have to wait quite a long time for one KTM to come!) Okay, we waited until 7pm only the third KTM came. FINALLY!! But the KTM still a lot of people, very close-packed. We stood for almost 1 hour only reached to KL Sentral. *Sweat* Take us 3 hours to go back, normally only 1 hour plus. Damn BAD LUCK, not the first time happen the rough luck when came back from somewhere, urrrghhhh!! 



Just PRAY TO GOD often and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment