October 20, 2010

Midnight Post


Holy crap.

My life is awful. I can’t get what I really want, and I can’t be the one that I really want to be. The good things never come to me, but the bad things always come toward in front of me. What I wish for, seem to escape far far away from me and won’t let “my wishes” to be achieved. Too bad!



Should I try to put more effort in order for me to stay closer to those wishes? (LMAO, sorry, I know I had a lot of “wishes” and reflected me so greedy.) What I meant like: STUDY HARD to get good result and EARN MORE to get lots of money. Eww!! I want a shortcut way to make my “wishes” come true. Hmmm…something like “naturally”?! Some people they were get inherited from their parents like good looking, pretty skin, tall height, nice voice, sexy body and blah blah blah. It’s AWESOME! (I’m probably jealous! FML)


I’m not a GOD, therefore I’m not the creator of human’s life, and I can’t change the fate of mine. Okay, let say today I may still alive, but tomorrow, I may back drag to the hell. (Touch wood!! But it’s true) I don’t know whether bcuz of the apocalypse, there are a lot of people kill their life, no matter through the sickness, wars or the accidents. Freak and horrible! I just heard about a teen life’s was taken by the accident. Scare me. Seriously, I already heard a lot of people passed away in the year 2010. (R.I.P)     



Just, appreciate your life. Not the past or tomorrow, but today.

No comments:

Post a Comment