October 27, 2010

BB's performance

Pweew, it’s time for me to blog about my little sister’s performance. =D

Yeap,
Last weekend, I went back to Seremban not more than 24 hours.
Back on Saturday afternoon, and off to KL on the next day, Sunday morning.
A bit rush, but I dun wan to back lately, cuz I back home alone. Scare. Hehee.


My little sister- BB! (Her singlet too big for her, Laugh)

Oh, she looks tiny and short compare with her Indian’s friend. xD

The four cutie’s MC. They great in speaking English, awesome!

All the kids in the “Tadika Rainbow Shine”.

This super cute babe keeps crying from the start till the end of the concert. Attracted my attention =)

Snap Snap Shot. This action so cute =)

My mum and BB in the Hindi suit.

 Eyes too big, a bit look like Indian, kekee.

This girl is cute, named Joey, only 4-year-old, BB likes her too. Too KAWAII.

BB performed the role play, something role play like “Pull out the Carrot”, sound familiar? =)

This was my first time BB performed dance, sing and also the role play.
Interesting and fresh for me, cuz I never watch she dances before. Hee.
But she a bit LC and lazy, didn’t did well in her performance.
Always looking to the left or right, if not, she danced too fast tempo. LMAO.

Anyway, still acceptable cuz she already tried her best. (Smile)
Hope next year, in her graduation concert, can do better than this year.
Soon, she will be grower up to a primary student. Whooo!
I can’t imagine that a babe turn into a teen. =x

Yoh, it’s the BB’s snap shots time:

C u t e  S m i l e =)

Opps!!


Last, “Peace in Grid”. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment