October 29, 2010

Yoyobabe's NEW blog

Hey! How’s your Friday?

For me, my Friday just as usual: Go to College > Chit Chat with friends > Sometimes have laugh and fun > Of course still have to do tutorials and assignments > After that, go back home rest and relax > At last, enjoy and welcoming the coming weekend. =)   

OH, I’m gonna officially introduce my best friend’s “NEW BLOG”, Whooooo!! Please gimme a clap and WELCOME Yoyobabe who stepping into “The World of Blogging”. (If she reads this, I bet she might kills me? Cuz she will think that I mad, did this crap and stupid introduction about her. Hmm..no offend, just wanna share out hers new blog. Teehee!) 

♥ I had took a lotsa pictures with this pwettie babe! Really a LOT! LMAO.
Anyway, here is Yoyobabe’s link:


So, feel free to visit her blog ya! Thanks for 100 times! ♡ 



Why I’m look so happy about the coming weekend? No-no-no, I’m not going to hang out to anywhere, but just STAY-ING AT HOME. Cuz on the coming Monday, I will have my mid-term test, so I better stay at home and study. Frankly, I weak on calculation part, crash my head x thousand times! This weakness makes me look stupid and brainless. Sobbing. Therefore, I have to put more effort on the calculation and “Beat It Down”. *Luck*


Before I end up my post, Imma share about the Japanese Songs from Juliet! (I know this song is not the new hitz, but nice! I love it! Besides, they are pretty and sound sweet!! xD )

However, I want to share another song from them, but I can’t search their music video from YouTube. Therefore, I give you the song name and go to search by yourself ya : Juliet - コンプレックス  ♥ Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment