October 11, 2010

Pasar Malam = Night Market ♥

M.I.A for a while cuz I’m too busy, no time for me to blog. Anyway, a good new to share with yours, that I passed my last semester exam, hoooraaaay!!! Eventhough my result not that good, but I’m very satisfied, (frankly, a bit bit disappointed that I can’t get A’s in LAW, hehee). I got CGPA 3.25, consider average? Humm…I will work harder for my next exam and have to stop my “last minutes” attitude. Anewaaaay, Haaapppiiiee!!

Congratz to me! Hahaa Hope there is always “PEACE in my exam”! ت

My “sei yoyo” came to my house last Wednesday. I’m always changing her nickname cuz I like it! Sometimes call her “yoyobabe” or “wilberholic”. She’s my super crap and nonsense fellow, always doing something there are weird and her favourite tag is “geli yer…”! =p

Sei yoyo copied the Wilber’s pose in his Chinese twitter “Wei Bo” photo. LMAO.

We stole Eugene’s present from her sweetlove to snap shot. Hah!

This birthday card was made from me, so must snap shot with “it”! Kekee! (The Octopus big head behind there is belonging to Ai Ching one, eventhough it’s really cute, I love but also hate it too! Cuz the octopus ever predicted my Germany will lose in the semi-final. )

 Now, you probably will think two of us are the pure crap fellow, doing those rubbish stuffs. (big laugh)




Okay, after done with those stupid stuffs, we went to pasar malam near Cheras area – the longest pasar malam at KL. This was my fourth time and the main reason went to pasar malam was to eat those “noshes”. I love it! 

In the photo, there was a lot of umbrella, bcuz it was a rainy night. (Spoil my mood to walk)

I love to drink the “pearl milk tea” and hence I will not miss out the chance to buy. (Sorry, the image is blurred)


Taiwan’s fried chicken! =)


Taiwan’s Pizza! A lot of Taiwan’s noshes at Malaysia now.


Also Taiwan’s fried potato, more like snack and have different favour. We chose “cheese”, hmm not that nice. 





My favourite – Taiwan’s Chow Tofu. Last time, I quite ignored with the smell, cuz smell so uncomfortable like sh*t. (hahaa, sorry, a bit rude, but it is true) But now, I like Chow Tofu so much and don’t think it is smelly, contrary, I think it has a nice smell and crispy! Yum Yum! The most delicious Tofu!



KL’s Lok Lok. I only seen this Lok Lok’s car at KL, there is no this type of Lok Lok’s car at Kuching. (Mostly, I will eat clam and lok yi lok in the boiling water. Hahaa…super yummy!)

Talk about food, I think of the Sushi King now! It’s only RM2 per plate promotion from today till this Thursday for peninsular Malaysia. I want to eat and very thirst to eat cuz a long time didn’t eat sushi. But it needs member’s card and can only bring in maximum 5 per for one card. Can I go? I promised with Ai Ching that we will go to eat Sushi King someday, and now it’s the chance! (sob sob)


*Sei yoyo, I updated my blog! Don’t complaint! Haha!*

No comments:

Post a Comment