December 31, 2010

Sweet Couple-T Date

Whoootts! Happy 2011 Eve to you guys!

Now and finally Imma blog about my couple date with my boy, Clive boy The sweet time with him still rolling inside my mind now, it was a simple sweet memory that has been made up by two of us, I hope to have more and more couple dates with him. (Shy, lol)

Seem I never go to Aquaria, KLCC to see those fish swimming in the big aquarium, so we planned to have a date to Aquaria and watch movie – Gulliver’s Travels. Instead of shopping, better date something differently.

Don’t know why he is willing to snap pictures with me, probably in a GOOD MOOD?! =p

The first time wear couple T with HIM – SOUL MATE t-shirt and the blue-black theme.

A lot of people and caused to a long queue for us to wait – about 30 minutes.
The Aquaria Entry price =)

Got the map, WOW! Seem a lot of things inside, LOL.
Mr. Shark is welcoming us, Hi there! Nice Christmas Hat =D

Guess what is this? GOSH-----PIRANHA! *Fear* Hmm they do really eat human flesh?!

Idk what fish is this, but it looks COOL. =p

Water Rat, eventhough it doesn’t looks like a rat, but still looks nasty to me. IM FREAKING HATE AND SCARE RATS A LOT! ==”

Stupid GK has super duper lot of rat, so I will feel uncomfortable when eating at the food stalls because the rat ever popped out in front of me, *scream like hell inside my heart*.  Last time, I like to eat chicken tomyam soup at the Malay’s stall, but after that day I saw lots of rat walk in front of me, I will never go to eat again. Cuz I will think those chicken’s meats are belong to the rat’s meats, eeeewwww! (Back to the topic =D)

The Golden Birdwing Butterflies are pwettieeee! *love*

The Giant, Horn and Jewel Beetles!

MATAMATA from South America – a predator that ambush its prey by swallowed as a whole.  

I want to show this White Tree Frog to ShuPeng cuz her animal name is “frog”, lol. But I can’t find it bcuz its home is empty.

So, I only show these two ugly frogs to her! ShuPeng, your two sweet friends here! Say “hi” to them! Teeeheee!

OMG, cute bear!

Cute sleeping bear

The Aquaria’s Underwater World:  

Hmm…A lot of fish, hehee! (I have no idea what to write for this picture caption, LMAO)
All of those fish in Aquaria are GIANT fish! *Amazing*

Yeah, IM IN THE BLUE WATER WORLD!

^^



The killer shark, hahaa!

Monster fish that I like to eat at my boy’s hometown! Heheee! But this is the GIANT SIZE ONE!
WOwww! BIG FISH!

W.H.A.T?!

Pretty Jelly Fish, REALLY LOOK LIKE JELLY, WANT TO EAT THEM, TEEHEE!

So pity! This picture is *blur* and I love the beautiful colourful lightings.

The cutest Christmas tree with lotsa bears! =)

After Aquaria, we watched movie and had our dinner at DOME. We suppose go to eat our dinner at THE SHIP but too lazy go to the Bukit Bintang area, so better having our dinner at KLCC.  Have to wait next time we go to have a try at The Ship.


Pictures Time at DOME:






Hmm, I damn bad, only gave him his 21st birthday gift while having dinner at DOME. *Surprise and super duper belated birthday gift, so sorry*. Hopefully he likes it! If not, I will chop down his head.

And a Christmas gift to him – Ho Ho Ho! A cute Santa Cup and Santa Card.


After dinner we went back home and came to an end of our couple date, not our relationship. (Laugh) It’s ain’t easy been together for 5 and a half year! Hope our relationship will last forever, I do really appreciate you cuz you are my soul mate 


*Now watching Taiwan’s Countdown Concert through Astro, lol! Everyone is going out for New Year countdown, but I only staying at home like the past previous years. Nah, next year must go out to countdown year 2012. Teehee! I conclude to hope my life will be different and awesome in a 2011, everything go smoothly and stay happiness!* Yeah!

5 comments:

  1. Finally ur boy boy's face is on the pic and no longer be camera man.. haha! btw.. nice date! sooo envy lar.. over there got so many places to dating.. kch here.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thankss! ya! ya! finally he wants to take picture with me! *it's like miracle* LOL! =p

    Eventhough KL has place to date, but must have own car and lotsa money only good! hehee outing=money! :( hehee! eh, asal u dating with the one you love, anyplace also doesnt matter, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you guys got your shirts from? I absolutely love them! Such a cute idea! can you email me the site at ohnoitsallyx3@aim.com

    ReplyDelete