November 28, 2010

Stop Child Abuse

Ok, Imma tell you that – I LOVE KIDS SO MUCH. Best friends of mine should know about how much I love them and I wish to have lots of babies in the future IF I CAN. (Hmm…My body size is too thin and hence, I don’t think I’m that “productive”, LOL =p)


 Kids are always cute and adorable even though sometimes they are naughty, but I still love them, especially my youngest sister that only 5 years old. Last time, I was her baby sitter that always takes care of her. And, I really love and appreciate her. Therefore, I can’t imagine if she involves in the child abuse, OH NO! Touch wood! My family and I will never do this to her, cuz we love her so much.


Kids are naive and they should living in a world with only peace and love. The term of “Child Abuse” should not appearing in this world and suppose never to happen. They are just a kid who thoughts are simplicity and they are small and weak which they need a fully protection from the adults. Not a punishment with unknown reason.

I wonder why they never did any mistakes but the adults always think that “They are deserved to punish cuz they did wrong!” NO, THEY ARE NOT. The one who did wrong is the adult. The adults should not simply beat, hit, thrash, spank, slap and abuse them because they are innocence. The adults should not blame everything on the kids when they are upset or down mood, they are human, not the sandbag.



To the cruel and inhumanity parents, those kids are your beloved children, you should love and protect them once you had gave birth to them. You have the strong responsibility to take care of them cuz you are the one who lead them to be appear in this world. And once you plan to give birth, you should know the burden of taking care them is lying on your shoulder every second, every minute. SO PLEASE, STOP YOUR CRUEL ACT THAT WILL KILL THEM, they are your children.

There are millions of child abuses cases happen in this world and every 10 seconds, a report of child abuse is made. How come this happen? The society becomes bloodiness until violate and kill the inculpable kids. I ever post in my blog about the “Child abuse” case that happen to the Amazonian tribes who buried the children that are still alive. The children been buried are a tribute to the GOD where they believe this stupid act will give them power such as raining in a drought.  GOSH! They are bloody killers. Someone should take action to STOP THEM, if not, more children will die.(Click on my old post)



PLEASE STOP AND PREVENT THE CHILD ABUSE. They should not have to live fear in every second of their lives. If any child abuse cases happen around you, please report it immediately, your little help will save their lives.
I DON’T WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, LOVE LIFE!

unicef

1 comment:

  1. ukoo2u,

    Wow, I'm just a student, still cannot afford to adopt a kid. Teehee! I do hope I can =)

    ReplyDelete