October 2, 2010

A short post



My boy and my friends all are hanging out to badminton court now and left me alone at home (sob sob). This is bcuz I’m just recover my sickness, still cannot go out, if not, I will get cold and sick again. So, I better stay at home, tomorrow only go to play badminton with them. Yep, yesterday I still got fever and serious flu (non-stop), but now already recovered and feel much better. Thanks to god, you treat me still good. ^^

Okay, frankly speaking, I stop blogging and stare to the computer now. My brain is blank and I don’t know what to blog. Humm...Well, I’m listening to 李玖哲 - 不一樣, one word to describe: NICE! Nowadays, I’m listening English songs more than Chinese songs, because I think some of the Chinese songs no creative and innovative, the styles are not much different and no breakthrough. Moreover, some of the Chinese songs become worst than earlier cuz they tried to change but failed, it becomes unpleasant to hear. But I like李玖哲, his voice is awesome, sound sweet. Besides that, in his new album - 好玖2010, he reproduced “Right Here Waiting” which original sang by Richard Marx, 1987, thumb up! =)





Hope you like it and enjoy!

*Next week will probably start to attend my class, that’s meant my busy time is coming. Stack of assignments and tests will soon bump my ass and kill my life. Hope I can manage my college life and you too, my dear friends. Luck My Life and no FML!*

No comments:

Post a Comment