October 1, 2010

Eugene's 20th Bdae


End of the September, 30th (yesterday), was my roommate plus best friend’s 20th Big Day. 생일 , Saeng-il Chugha Ham Mi Da! Yep, we celebrated her birthday at Korean BBQ, Ampang. This is my first time tasted about Korean food. 



There are a lot of pictures sticking on the restaurant’s wall. The design of restaurant is just sticking a lot pictures, whoo! Of course, the boss of the restaurant is a Korean guy who is very passion and patient to serve and welcome us. He did ask us to snap, and hope someday our photo will stick on the wall too. (Laugh) By the way, we did send regard to him about his friendliness by giving him a piece of cake. Hah =)




Most of the Korean foods are marinade, such as kimchi. Even their foods are very healthy but I can’t really accept all of Korean foods, a big different from Chinese food. But I love their rice cake and broil pork meat, yummy!! Let me show you how to mix the broil meat with the vegetables and flavors below:






Actually we didn’t feel full, cuz the foods were not much, we only ordered two sets already cost around RM160 with just a very little foods. We just went to have a try on Korean food cuz many of them dislike to eat. If comparing Korean and Japanese foods, mostly people can accept Japanese food than Korean food, and I like to eat sushi and Japanese ramen. I want go to eat Japanese food, quite a long time I didn’t eat sushi, who can accompany me?! (My mouth is greedy now, kekee)

Snap shot moment:

♥ The gang’s snap shot. (Ruixanne and Ai Ching absented. Sob Sob)

♥ Lassie’s snap shot time - L.O.V.E! (Eh, why Swee Kei and Yoyobabe no LOVE pose ><)

♥ Birthday Girl and me, say “Kimchi(The way of Korean smile when snap shot such as say “cheers”) =D

♥ Oh, why birthday girl’s pose so laughably. LMAO.

♥ Three pwettie girls, pheeeewetttt!

Love Peace. Sorry, I looked a bit pale bcuz of the sickness that infecting me now =(

♥ Never miss the chance to snap shot with yoyobabe wa! =)

♥ The birthday card that handmade by...dang dang...it was ME. (Cuz I like to make card, a little heart to the birthday girl, heee)

♥ Hope she likes the card and appreciate the *Blessings*.


After that, we moved on to a malay mamak stall near Pandan Indah, Cheras to eat the famous burger that included rabbit and deer meat. My boy they like to eat deer burger, but I preferred chicken burger. Last time, my dad liked to bring us eat deer meat and I love too, but now, never try a deer meat that taste better than last time. Hence, I don’t have the appetite to eat those deer meat anymore. Hummm…the reason that we still went to eat at mamak stall was bcuz we were not full after eating the Korean food.  =p

Last, wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EUGENE LEE again.  

*After coughed and sore throat, I get “flu(Gosh, keep sneezing). There were 2 nights (included yesterday night), I didn’t sleep at all and thus lead me to the super headache, so suffering now. Maybe later I still need to face the cramp, please la, I’m so tiring now. Just let me get well. Hundred thanks from me!!*

Arghhhh…FML. Off to rest now and Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment