September 4, 2010

White-T Day

Feel free to blog? Nah, blogging just the way I put off my stress. See my “Happy O-Meter” that showing me in the U-n-h-a-p-p-y mood. Exam period always make me so tension. But I still act like “doesn’t matter, everything will be okay”, just need to burn the midnight oil. Try to ignore my stress by the way of “I don’t care”. I have nothing much to do rather than just reading and sometimes, relax-ing like now – blogging. Hmm I still consider having tension now? =)

Aw-neway, I still want to blog something craps rather than nothing.
 Last time, our college held an event at our college football field. So, these six girls came kacau and planned to wear a white-T and tie a hair bun! Em…hem, only my dear ShuPeng didn’t do so due to her short hair, an excuse?! Okay lar, forgive you, but hope that next time no excuse anymore and learn to tie a hair please! Your hair no longer short anymore, becomes longer and longer, kekee! Anyhow, it was a lovely day with these geng of girls :D


Lee Ruixanne was the first one in da house : sweet girl with the pwettie blue sky.
Eugene Lee in da house now: Her hands crossed like “gong xi fa cai”, not yet Chinese new year :P

Vshan Soh was also in the da house: Pweet..Like a Vietnam Pwettie Girl who holds the umbrella and with a coy smile.

 Karen Ang in da house : Her flashy smile was matching with the flashy sunlight. :)

ShuPeng in da house too: The stiffly smile and post, don’t be so shy kay! (Laugh)


Last one, Alicia Toh in da house: Hmm please ignore her stupid and bumpkin post. ><


Girls were in the row. Kekee, we a bit weird huh?!

We didn’t snapped much pictures and the quality is s*ck, so I’m only share a few pictures. The pictures were snapped under the flashy sunlight so our faces looked dark and unclear. My camera is needed to change but No Money, so, suan-le-ba! “No worries, I’m still love and appreciate you, my dear camera.” Cuz she already been with me for almost one year, both of “us” have build up the close and strong relationship. Hahaa.

Wait, back to my topic first. So, I hope that we can make more sweet memories within our Advanced Diploma before we left the college. We almost know each other for two years, another two years to be with yours girls. Friendship lasting forever! Bcuz we might also work in the same workplace in the future – same bank. Last but not least, I hope that all of us can pass with flying colours in our first semester final exam of Advanced Diploma, Good Luck and Gah Yau for the last paper on Monday yea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment