September 3, 2010

Damn cramp

Good morning Bonjour this is the first time I blog in the early morning. Hmm sorry, the time now is considered “early” to me. Cz I’m mostly will wake up after 10am if no schooling. Eeee Yeeeppp, I’m super lazy girl who like to lie on the bed until the sun hangs up high in the middle of the sky! So, my brain seems to be rust and can’t twist and spin in the early morning.

I still want to sleep but I can’t, bcz of the damn cramp. Yesterday, this cramp already wasted my study time for the whole day long, most of the time I stuck on the bed and thus I didn’t read any notes at all! Its FMStudyL seems that I have my exam tomorrow! Wwwhooooppp, stupid cramp! Today I have to rush and rush :’(


I found that I am the lazy blogger. The year 2010 is almost comes to the end, but I only blogged about 38 posts, still not included this post! O.o! Some of the bloggers wrote more than 100 posts per year, OMG. They love and have the motivation to blog. Eventhough I don’t have the motivation to blog compared to them, but I’ve tried my best to blog more than 10 posts last month. Hehee! I mostly like to post about outing but seem that I were less outing so only few things for me to blog. Forgive?! :D



Hmm, I think I should link my post about those pictures. (Laugh) This is where last time I and Yoyobabe went for a Sing-k date! Bcz I didn’t bring my cam so I took it by my new phone, hmm, name it as “lily-whitebabe”. Therefore, I’m too lazy and upload today bcz I suddenly saw those pictures in my phone! Gosh, I think that “she” sure agrees and scolds me about my super laziness! Hehee! Anyway, this was our second time couple date for sing k. By the way, I found that I really had a lot of pictures which took between two of us. So narcissistic?! Below here no longer four-grid pictures, but 6-grid! Loooveee!! ♥  The end of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment