September 17, 2010

Random Post


My “lily white-babe’s” original skin cover has been damaged, a bit scratch on the skin surface. Therefore, I bought a new cover for it. Extremely like it cuz there is a cute ribbon and it is black colour. I’m damn LOVE RIBBON, cannot control myself if see any cute ribbon on anything. My aunt ever gave me a cute coin purse that has a big cute ribbon on it, cuz she knew that I will love it and I do.  =)


Lily-whitebabe new skin cover that only cost around RM7++ at Sunway Piramid. It’s cheap and pwettie!

Besides that, I bought a BB cream from Etude House. It’s promotion price, 30% discount. I ever bought 50% discount when Etude new launched at Malaysia. But this time still consider cheap lar, discount from Rm60++ to RM46. But I don’t really like it, the skin colour become too bright after applied it. A bit unnatural cuz my skin tone a bit yellow, not white.

Let me show you here:


♥ The BB cream box.

♥ The Precious Mineral BB Cream for sheer silky skin.


♥ The outcome after applied it. =D

My boy everyday staying at home until becomes a zombie. Hah. He felt so bored and his body started to be itchy-itchy! Bcuz quite a long time he didn’t go for sport. These recent few weeks he is addicting in playing badminton and pool. Humm...I’m pity of him so accompanied him to play pool. My skills are lag behind after a way back didn’t play. We mostly going to my place down there play pool cuz it’s more cleanly and class, which named: V8 pool center. Last time there was a promotion, the first hour only RM1. But now the price has been increased from RM12 to RM16 for 2 hours after 5pm-3am. Maybe there is become a popular pool center for the college students.


♥ The lightning is soft and pwettie.

On the other hand, I also bought a new book from popular book store. I love to read the books that been translated from English or Japanese to the Chinese version. I love more on sensation written books. The story book that I bought is about the sadness and tragedy that happen on someone who live at Afghanistan.


♥ It named – “Born under a million shadows”.

And now, I’m at:


Teluk Intan, Perak is where the place that I spend my term break.

Hope I will have a great holiday and mid-autumn festival here. Aloha now.

No comments:

Post a Comment