September 13, 2010

Back Home (Part I)

Oh Gosh, I leave my blog for 11 days. Cuz I’m kinda busy-ing with my holiday such as hanging out and back home! Yeh, last week, I went back to Seremban again. And this time, I have almost 3 weeks “long term break”, already long enough for me to rest and play. Hummp...But then I’m not really often like to play and hang out, just like to stick at home and probably watch PPstream, do housework and read my books. It’s great to me! Whoopee!

At Seremban, everyday just eat and sleep, but sometimes hanged out. Like last Wednesday, followed my Vanessa-Sis to Jusco. She early planned to sing-k with her friends and I just joined them. Oh, felt like I’m so aging to them where I cannot mixed with them cuz the songs that I chose were “too old” for them. (Sigh) If not, they sang Korean songs; I sang English songs, totally “different geng”. Aw-neway, I enjoyed  =D
Green Box: Room 25, a small room that can fix 4 of us. ><

Nosh: I love French Fried. And always do. 

Brunch: Pineapple Fried Rice, seriously, I don’t like :P

Snap 1: Three super young ladies only thirteen! Nah, I’m so OLD.

Snap 2: Wah! My Vanessa-sis looks cute in this picha!

 Snap 3: Did I look younger a bit? (Laugh)

Snap 4: Hummp, yeh, I love singing =)

Snap 5: I super love Green Box “Hot Milo”, always drink minimum two cups.

After that, I shopped alone the Jusco and waited time to watch movie. Yup, we watched “Old Cow vs Tender Grass”. No movie to watch so simply choose the Singapore’s movie. I heard a lot of people said the movie not really nice and not worth to watch in cinema. But, no choice and still prefer to choose it. The conclusion is – bored and unfunny. The story line is too simple and common. But I love the heroine, she’s pwettie. But the hero is too old for her to marry, unmatched. =x

Stay Tuned for my back home - Part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment