September 24, 2010

Eat in holiday

HAPPY BELATED AUTUMN FESTIVAL!! (Sorry for few post this month bcuz of holiday so I let my brain to rest and enjoy life, hehee, LAZY BONE =p)

Anyway, we did a couple BBQ for celebrated autumn festival. Only a few fare such as hotdog, kappar (something similar to clam but in white colour), Kam Mung fish (sorry, really don’t know their name in english or malay) and of course chicken wings. Cuz only two of us eat, so we only prepared little fare for our BBQ, the most important was to enjoy the process. Too bad, no fish ball, I love fish ball so so much!! =’(



The fish need to use tin to BBQ. It preserved with curry powder. It tastes nicer if preserves with tomyam. 

Straight away put these clams on the BBQ net.

 After that, the clams opened automatically. That’s meant ripe and we can eat. Taste great, I like it!

I’m extremely like to eat seafood, especially 3C - crab, clam and cuttlefish. For the crab, I can eat as much as I can and always the last person who left the table, cuz still eating and eating, my mouth don’t want to stop. =D At outside, the seafood too expensive so we less eat seafood, plus, not fresh and delicious! Last week, I snapped about the process of cutting cuttlefish.
1. Cut into half. (Not presented by me, I were the photographer, this was present by my boy’s younger sister! Hee! )
2. Show you the cuttlefish’s eyes, its blood reddish black. Yuck!

3. Show you its mouth, looks a bit like octopus. Take down this head but without eyes. =) 
4. Its bodies. Remove its skin from the left side until become exactly like the right side of the photo.

5. Pull out its bone and gut. (Too disgust to show you the gut, so I refuse to share, haha!)

6. Cut its bodies into small pieces and done!

7. We review back when its bodies and heads still perfect. Hah!

Besides that, my boy’s mum did cook laksa. Early in the morning, we went to take Kam Mung fish from his aunt, the fish meats taste better and fresh. Laksa need to prepare lotsa stuffs to cook and therefore is not easy. That’s why it tastes delicious. But laksa made from his mum tasted different from Kuching, a bit sour and more like Asam Laksa.

1. I chose different two types of noodle. ( One is mihun, another one idk, but I love right hand side noodle more.)

2. The laksa sup, whaooo, makes me drool now. T.A.S.T.Y!!

3. Here there is a HOT and TASTY LAKSA. =)

At this holiday, the only thing that I can do is eat, eat and eat, nothing is more than that. Haha. At least, I can grow a bit fat?! I hope so bcuz I’m too thin eventhough I love to eat junk food.  Anyway, what makes me angry now is that I can’t watch “supernatural”. PPStream had removed out this TV series. FFF!! I searched and searched, “Eh, why it disappeared from the PPS list?”, and I can’t imagine if one day “the vampire diaries” also gone. I think I will get mad, maybe, the only thing I can do is just download.

Hmm…in the holiday, I super miss my bed, Tiggers, blanket, pillow and bolster, everyday can’t wait go back to my sweet warm little shelter. After that, Imma celebrate my friend’s belated and on that day birthday, yup, its two guys celebrate on the same day. Then…I will start my new semester. Gosh, so fast! I’m not yet ready go to class and also get my last semester result.

*Bless Me* ♥___♥

No comments:

Post a Comment