September 15, 2010

Saturday dated out


Imma post about my last dated out with Ai Ching bestie. We went to Sungai Wang and Pavillion to shop and spend our weekend time. It was a tired dated out but also an enrich day to me. We hanged out for whole day and only back at 8pm something. =)


Before departed, we went to nearby noodles café took out brunch – spice and chills. I and Ai ching bestie took our time to snap, snap and snap photos first. We didn’t snap photos quite a long time bcuz we’re less hanging out together. Finally, we did. (Smile)


 As you can see, there were a lot of people walked around. Hah. Cuz that day was the “Raya Holiday”, so a lot of people came out and shopped. A bit packed especially at Sg.Wang, felt so uncomfortable. Whatever, we asked the Pavillion’s securer help us to take photos, so weird and strange. LMAO and anyhow, still have to thanks x 100 times to him cuz we bothered his works. (Laugh)


Ai ching bestie – She wore rock outfit that day, black and white combination.


Simple Lassie – I wore black also but was a flowery outfit. Both of us post in “peace”. =D



After that, Ai Ching bestie bought me went to eat Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert that located opposite the Padini Concept Store. Over there, a lot of people queue to buy the snowflake, hence it seems to be so popular. I quickly find a seat while Ai ching bestie queued for us. 


Wait-ING – The “Beeping UFO” that will beeps and vibrates after your turn to get your snowflake.


Soya Ice – It’s delicious and made by yam, pearl, grass jelly, red bean and soya ice.


Taro balls Ice – Ai Ching ordered this, it made by yam and sweet potato taro balls, barley and ice.



I super love the snowflake, yummy yummy! Imma go to eat again, but have to make sure that I wear long sleeve and wrap like a dumpling, cuz I got cold and shake after eaten. Too cold for both Pavillion and the Snowflake, therefore, I couldn’t finished it. (Sigh)


I live, watch, eat and sleep at home everyday like a zombie. Even though my life now a bit dull and bored, but at least still enrich. Sometimes the time still not enough for me to spend bcuz I sleep late and wake up late, almost 12pm only I wake up. (Big Laugh)  Alright, is a late midnight now, *Goodnite*

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My dear icing become prettier and prettier!! her skin so good la!!! make up good too... Alicia, you teach one ha?? hahahah... so nice arr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee! she's a leng lui and her skin naturally good leh!! super duper GOOD one! :P she learns for herself la, not i teach one! haha! little girl grown up and become leng lui =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...thanks jerwin...=)actually make up help me look nicer lar...nt like u r naturally pretty n cute..haha..hey cia...u make me shame shame LOL..*^^*..i wish i cn b more white lar..=(

    ReplyDelete