September 16, 2010

A date with Bestie

Last Sunday, I had a date with Ai Ching, Cherlie and her boy, Chiong, at Sunway Piramid. We did not had much time to spend gather bcuz we suppose meet at 1pm, then become 2pm and last become 3pm. We were late and therefore super duper sorry to Cherlie bestie. Next time we try to manage our time. Public transports sometimes are s*ck, delay and delay until we become late to reach someplace. I hope to have own transport, more easy and convenience. Nah, I can’t effort to buy a car, plus my license soon will become like the “kopi license”, too long time didn’t drive. Too bad, I want DRIVE CAR. Okay, stop my imagination and back to the topic. =P




We took only few pictures in the event place. There are the “Raya” event and decorated as the “Station of Sunway Piramid”. So, you can see that, we were snapped on the “Fake KTM”. Hah. Frankly, I hate KTM cuz it is more crowd and pack compare to LRT and Monorail. Besides that, the air smells so uncomfortable and the people there are disorder bcuz they like to push and bump. Moreover, we still have to wait for a long time until it reaches. The main issue that makes me dislike KTM is that – Even there is the ladies depot in the middle of KTM, which provided seat to ladies only, but still MANY and MANY GUYS go into the ladies depot. FTW. They don’t know how to read the label OR they are blind. I hate the guys especially who comes in the ladies depot but still takes the seats and let the ladies stand. Okay, they are stepping others title and still acting like “ya, what’s wrong I sit here? Cannot meh?”...Gosh! Can they just stand aside and let the ladies sit? Ladies will appreciate the “gents”, it’s true.

Snap 1: What stupid post I did ♥ Anti-KTM.  

Snap 2: Two pwettie ladies in black ♥ Ignore Ai Ching bestie that always wearing black outfit. Hah.


Snap 3: Miss you my cute little Cherlie bestie ♥ Too many words to say but too little time.

We dropped for a chat at McDonald and took their brunch. (Cherlie and her boy) I tried the new chessy french fried from McD, well, tasted common, nothing special and it was a cheese powder. Humm..we  gave her the “belated birthday gift” and OMG, I forgot to take down the gifts and birthday card. Urghh! Anyway, we give her the set of bracelet and earring. Luckily she told me that she loves it. Besides that, we watched the “Resident Evil” and whaoh, I’m still don’t know that Sunway’s movie tickets are more expensive than Pavillion – RM14 per normal ticket. Ai Ching bestie told me that Pavillion only RM13. WHY, I don’t know. The opinion that I can give to this movie is that – not that nice. Nowadays, the movie like to put some “slow motion” or others motion to fit with the 3D effects. Dissapointed. =x


Snap 4: This is a half lion and a half human body. I thought were 100% lion. Hah


Snap 5: Too flashy until can’t see our face. Our skin colour tone just like white – normal – black(socks)

Although it just a short date, but at least was a happy day. This was the first date after Cherlie bestie came up KL to study. Hope that there are still a lot of outing waiting us ya. *Yippee*

2 comments:

  1. wahaha~ cia toh!!! cherlie here! got too much to say but too little time to spend with? no worriess~!! u can owes come n visit me 1~ wlc wlc! hehe~! yup that day reali didnt chat alot wor.. hope to chat wit u guys more longer laa nex time~! come n visit me more often nee!! =PP heheh ~ waiting here! hohoh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! okay okay! no problem bah! hope ours next time not too long, okay?! hehee! u visit me lar, dun me go to visit u le! :)

    ReplyDelete