September 14, 2010

Back Home (Part II)

It’s about mine: “Back Home – Part II”. I would like to share more about my Beatrice-sis pictures. She’s a photogenic babe, always looking good in snapshoot and she’s only 5 years old – soon will be her birthday on 10 October 2010. Imma go back celebrate her 5th birthday, still considering want to buy what present to her. She super loves watch, but my mum bought for her already.





Look at her NEW watch, it’s a Pink Barbie watch. She’s so happy with her new watch, I meant now, but a few weeks later, she probably will put aside and no more appreciate the watch anymore. Yep, kids always like to act this way. Anyhow, please ignore her ugly slipper and she wore this slipper bcuz she wants to match with me, that time I wore slipper too.  _



Beatrice-sis looks so happy to ride with her doggie. But only lasting for 5 minutes? I felt shocked with the short ride time and she quite disappointed.


Don’t know why, I frankly love to snap her backside. It’s CUTE. Haha. I think I’m a bit insane. Her braid hair makes her backside looks more cuuutiie ><







I love her smile without seeing teeth. Cuz her front teeth are ugly, broke and black. Haha. Therefore, I like ask her to close up her mouth and smile when snapping.

 Nah. I’m jealous with her Natural Barbie Big eyes. =)

Two lovely sis: Vanessa-sis and Beatrice-sis. Look alike? Hummpp, not! xD

I’m also looking different from her. 3 of us are DIFFERENT. Hah. OMG, her super cute post.

I only went back for 5 days. After that, I just staying at KL cuz promise to find my friends and maybe will go to my boy’s hometown. Wait-ing for the NEW semester starts. It will be another new challenge to me. Whoopps, I scare about my last final exam result! Gan-jiong! Hope all can pass: Cross-finger and God bless. 



Anyone knows about the “Giant Dragon Fish”?! Super long and big size, that’s why this fish is been called as “G-i-a-n-t”! My mum brought me to the near Giant Store after we ate McDonald breakfast at the day I come back to KL. There have a big aquarium to fit this Giant fish, quite impressive with its giant size. I think I will feel scare if you throw me inside the aquarium, it might eat and bite me.


When come back to KL, I start to miss my family. Hope they will stay happiness and healthy always. ♥


2 comments:

  1. beatrice has grown up. i missss your mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! but still that skinny! hehee! i will tell her that u miss her too =)

    ReplyDelete