September 25, 2010

Pimples Face :(

*Sigh* my pimples suddenly pop out more and more on my face in this holiday. I’m look super ugly with my “damage face” and it’s too yuck! Maybe I’m eat too much hot and spicy seafood that contained little toxin such as cuttlefish and crab, curry too!! Gosh! What to do and HELP, pimples totally kill my confident to live! Eventhough I know a bit puff, but it’s true. During the exam, my face was getting worst and worst! Now like, BOMMMM, super duper worst! (Not meant to show you my serious acne face, too hmmm, so please imagine yourself, almost  back to my secondary skin, FML!)

Anyway, I did found some ways to cure pimples. If you do have, don’t mind to follow. If you’re not, okay congratulation, I’m envy with your beauty and smooth skin! Some people have pretty skins that are natural and frankly their skins make me feel so jealousy!! I’m rather to be a fatty also don’t want to be a pimple girl, at least fatty still can have a pretty face, right! Urghh!!


1. First thing, not only have to take care of your face clean but also your inner body! Please have a cleansing diet recipe such as taking a lot of vegetables, fruits and water. The toxins in your body will be cleared away.

    2.     Eventhough sugar is very attractive and sweet to eat such as chocolates and ice-cream, but sorry, it can bring about pimple breakouts, so avoid high sugar food. You should eat food that is rich in Zinc and Vitamin C since this food can improve the immune system from acne.

      3.     Hah! This way is exactly reflected on me, my damn itchy hand cannot stop to do that – Don’t touch your face with your hand cuz the dirt can be easily transferred to your face which leads the acne to occur. (I hope I can stop this bad habit. I love to touch my face especially while watching TV! I think I have to cut off my hands first…) 

        4.     Another way is to get a lot of sleep. Sleep early and wake up early. I know is hard to youngsters, cuz mostly they like to hang out or surfing until late midnight, included me. Just try your best, you can’t go to bed on 10pm (beauty skin time) but at least sleep before 12pm and wake up before 9am. (My skin is oily, so I can’t wake up late, bcuz my skin will become oily and easily get dirt. I think I should sleep and wake up early from now.)

          5.     Not to stress up yourself in your life. Heavy stress probably will lead to serious breakouts of acne. Come on, just take it easy and stay happily. Live away from whatever kind of stress. (Its truth, while taking exam, my pimples can easily pop out, so don’t be so stress and burn the midnight oil, not good to skin.)

            6.     The last way is try to eat as much fish as you can. This is because fish are enrich in Omega 3 which is helpful to the acne skin and give you a clean skin. (OMG, I probably ignore to eat fish that are not fresh at KL, maybe I can try to buy food care that contained Omega 3. Anyway fish meat is delicious, so please eat as much as you can.)
              Starting from now, I think I have to work out with these ways so help to improve my ugly pimple face. I have to stop from my mouth first. Don’t simply eat the fried food that I love much and sweet foods like chocolates. Well, eventhough I can’t totally ignore those foods but at least, I try to take as few as I can. At last, I hope that these ways can help you too, try just as well. ^^v

              No comments:

              Post a Comment