August 2, 2010

Presentation‘s stress



Sorry for the disappeared again. Sometimes update my blog, but sometimes let my blog died. I always remind myself not to be lazy and update the blog frequently. At least twice a week, it’s better than nothing. But I still cannot work on it, just know to lie on the bed for the whole afternoon and watch dramas. Finally, I done watching the “Ghost Writer”(蒲松龄). It’s NICE and TOUCHES. How deep the love between Song-Lin, Sam-Yu and Xiu-Chui. How evil the human’s heart such as Gao-Kat, killed anyone that he thinks is bad to him, eventhough the one he loves. It’s scary, so----please don’t think evilly. Don’t try to blame someone and hate them. Something that belongs to you will be yours, but contrarily, something that do not belongs to you will not be yours one, FOREVER! Learn to put down and don’t reluctant others people and yourself. Now, I am watching the other TVB drama----“A Pillow Case of Mystery(施公奇案II). First chapter of the movie make me feel like, “hmmm...too fake leh”! But I still want to watch it, because there are no other hit TVB dramas now. (I meant by online video streaming, hehee) 

In between, I have to work out my power point’s English presentation. Next tuesday will be my presentation day, damn gannnnnn-jiongggggg! Guess what, cannot write notes on the power point and even write on a paper. No holding card or paper on hand. Mind your body language, gesture, voice, vocal such pronounciation, tone, rate and even the confidence that you reflect. Normally, I will like to put my hand at the back cuz I feel nervous and my hand get shake. I don’t want people to see my shaking hand, so, I just hide it at the back. But now, I am not allow to do that cuz this will show that I have no confidence. Nah!! I’m really strain. Hope that god can bless me, thanks god, thanks so much.
But now, I can’t online. The tm-line disconnects. Oh gosh! Make me flurry! I hope that I can do the slides by tonight. Work hard babe!

Before come to the end, I want to remind myself that “exam is around the corner”. It’s week12 now, two more weeks to go. That’s meant that---I cannot simply hang out. I have to trap myself in the house. Sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment