August 16, 2010

secrets

I extremely love the song which named “secretsby one republic.
Gosh, the song is super nice and beautiful. Damn love it.
The rhythm played by cello and violin sound secrets. Love the lyric too!
“I’m gonna give all my secrets away...”
Their songs all nice such as “say all I need”, pretty style.


I believe that everyone has their own privacies, their own secrets.
Those secrets probably keeping deeply inside their heart, no one knows.
Sometimes, people who look mystery look charm. I meant some, hehee.
I think a guy who looks quiet and mystery will be more attractive. In short, is a cool guy!
Girls will want to know more about him and start curious about his stuffs.
For example,
He is a secret guy. I interested everything about him. I want to get more about him.”
However, a few guys, hmm...really rare guys act mystically.
Mostly guys act hyperactive and humour including my boyfriends around. =D
Anyway, never met a guy like that, seriously.

I love four grids photos.
Last time, I did take with my lovely roommates – Eugene Lee.
And I addicted the photos to be in four grids. =)
The photos a bit vague, bcz took by webcam.


This is the “big eyes & small eyes” combination, kekee.

I love the “coney’s teeth”. Anyway, this is my nature, sob.


Lastly, I love this colour and the big big love. =x

As a conclusion, both of us really took a lot pichas!
Please ignore our narcissistic and enjoy every grid of the photos.


*swift*

No comments:

Post a Comment