August 6, 2010

weekend at seremban


I done with my English Presentation and I got my marks today. I’m quite satisfied with the marks, speech outline 26/30 and presentation 39/50. Why Mr. Edwin doesn’t contribute one more mark to me then my mark will be 40/50. Hah, I’m so greedy lah. Anyway, the thing that I need to improve is my pronounciations. But at least, my voice was louder enough and calm that makes me more confidence. Thanks God. Hopefully the “last minutes job” didn’t damages my overall presentation. H.A.P.P.I.E ♥ ♥

Yet, today’s marketing mid-term test was f*cking s*ck! I was running of time to complete the 5 questions in 45 minutes. “FLimPehL”(just created by S.K.A.X.Y.T.). What I was studying is seem to be useless, rubbish. I just had written down the main points, no explanation. First time cannot complete the mid-term test. OMG…Gonna fail the paper, furious-ing!! ><|||

Anyhow, Imma blog about the weekend that went back to Seremban.
For almost one-month more I didn’t going back.

 
: : Photo-ing with my elder sister : :
Are we looking alike or dissimilar? I think not alike what. But frankly speaking, my friends told me that we looked same when we still small. Hers child’s looked same with mine child’s looked. Hah. We are the “same parental gene” bah. That’s proving that we are the true sisters. Hee.
: : Both sisters that I belonging in my life : :  
: : BB grows older and older, but still that thin : :  
: : Love each other forever : :   
No matter how, they are always and forever being my closest sisters. My mum always tells me if anything happen to her, I must love and take care of my sisters. Don’t count on them and appreciate them. I will. Bcz no one is closest than them and they are irreplaceable. :)
: : This is my cousin – Joanne : :  
: : Joanne’s Birthdae Presents. I want some, can? Hee And the tiramisu favour ribbon birthdae cake : :    
: : The balloons that designed by me, ♥JOANNE KIU ♥: :  
: : Party held at hers parents workshop : :
The main reason I went back was going to attend hers 12th birthday party. She’s the one I often played with her while she’s still small. She’s cute bah and lovely cousin. Every time, I hope to see her back on CNY. Bcz l love her too. 
Besides that, I met with my ah-gong also. He kept complaining why I didn’t go to find him geh seem that he comes to Seremban for 2 months?! So sorry, I ever came back for once but he went to Japan. Promise to buy cute stuff to me but he broke the promise! Ah, so bad. He said, “I’m really don’t know buy what for you”. Oklah, forgive him. But, I’m happy that my aunt had bought me cute small purse when she went to Thailand.
Don’t know when I will go back to Seremban cz now is the peak time for final exam preparation.
And now, I waiting my dar to come back while blogging. He went back to hometown yesterday. Extremely miss HIM. Dunno when I become so lovesickness. Hee. Cz I love him too.
Ok. Good Night. :`)

No comments:

Post a Comment