August 21, 2010

A sing date with friends


Good night my friends, the time now is around 2pm. But why I still feel free to blog here? Actually I’m so tiring cz whole day keep my eyes centralize for watching the “supernatural”. I just started to watch season one for this TV series. Every episode talked about different cases, different stories. Sometimes really make me feel scare! As you know, now is the “July month” for the Chinese’s solar calendar. In addition, I’m afraid and coward too. (Laugh)



Last week, I went to sing K and shopped with my super cute friends. We promised and always try to fix the time in order to hang out together! But, this time, Ruixanne and Siew Kei can’t make the date with us. (Sad) But never mind, I know that we still have the chance and many chances to go out again. Yea, probably next new semester! =)



First shoot with Shu Peng. She ever said that she just grew too short and black, actually face still okay rite?! Hee! Yea, u always complaining about ur face is fat and black, but the fact is that urs face shape is oral! Pwettie shape and consider as a small face. Don’t complaint so much, sui-cha-bo! Anyway, thanks for ur accompanied eventhough u are dislike to sing. But, ur singing is keep improving! No worries! :)



This is the big eyes girl, Karen, that keep saying that she is not photogenic, which means she is ugly in the photo shooting. Hey come on, u are not, okay! Ur super big eyes already won a lot than my small eyes. Be confident, you are pwettie too! And hope that u can really choose and do what u want, be enjoy in ur everything, dun stress up urself! Cheer!



Another big eyes girl- Eugene! Bcz she staying with me, so, I know her maybe much better than others three. Kekee! For the first day of the first semester said that she want to on diet, but at the end of the first semester, she failed to do so. Virtually, she’s not that chubby, just she wants to be FIT. Girls always not satisfy with their face, body shape, skin and lotsa. Indeed, they want to be more prefects. Uhm, “u not need to keep fit anymore seems that ur boy also disagreed”!



Last cute friend will be Vshan! (In facebook) Hah! I hate her tall height and fair skin, body shape also uhm uhm! Not bad what =p I think she probably will get mad when reading about this. Sorry girl, how come u have tall height and fair skin, I jealous with u! Hee, just a joke my dear, dun angry! A guy ever asked her, “Are you a Japanese girl?”! So, she should be plans to progress herself to Japan in order to meet hers friends thereàJ.Girl, hee! But, I wouldn’t let her go so far, bcz I think I will miss her “sam sap dai pan, LMAO” :D



I shooted the night mode with shu peng. Almost can’t see our faces, but I still like the effect. I hope that next time I can buy a better camera. Hope so.  



At last, wouldn’t forget to share the four-grid photo! And I’m really LOVE it. Good Night now. I gotta get to sleep, it’s too late. Muack**

No comments:

Post a Comment