July 17, 2010

Tired


Sometimes I might hate to study. Lol. FML.
I need to do revision for whatever type of exams such as midterm test, final test and etc.
Summore need to do the assignments and presentations.
I have NO CHOICE and it is my responsibility as a student.

Everything seem to be very rush and busy-ing.
Damn tired and sleepy when looking at the notes.
Supposedly plan to study for the whole day but what I did only read for few pages.
Feel like OMG. Just to kepo-ing the whole afternoon with yoyo.
I wasted my time. I’m probably the most silly and laziest 女の.
Where is the promise that I want to carry on from the previous post?
Promise to be less date and hang out with friends, but still go to shop, play pool, yum cha and even sing k.
At the same time, I killed my purse bah :(
This is the bad attitude that I couldn’t control. It’s totally OUT OF CONTROL!
What should I do? I hate to be stay at home like putting myself in the jail.
My itchy legs are complaining.
But at the end, I still have to love my books. Face my books. Nah.

Originally, Imma go back to find my mum them at Seremban.
But too much things to do and thus I force to stay at KL.
Therefore, confirmed gonna back to there on next weekend.
Cuz it’s my cute cousin 12th birthday.

Off right now.

Go back to my assignment.

私は家族を逃Glück

No comments:

Post a Comment