August 29, 2010

foolish harmfulness!

I am who I am. I don’t care what people said about me, but I just trust what I did and who exactly I am. I’m feel happy and satisfy with what I’m living now. I feel comfort and better, my life is going in the happy manner. I don’t care who you are, as I know, I will only treat you good if you’re treating me good too. Sometimes I will think that, I don’t know your “real face” that makes me feel fear about you. The thing between you and me was ended – Frankly, It’s really come to the end. I know you have been decided to give up me much earlier than me. It’s just that you don’t want to admit it by “pretended”. Maybe I will act the same way like yours, but its make me feel suffer. Thus, I just…LET IT BE. I want to be myself! I don’t want to act so “pretentious” like you. You can probably hide yourself behind others, but NOT ME. Please, stop “The Way You Lie”.

People around me sure knew that I love kids and babies a lot. They are super duper cute angle to me! (Hmm...Please ignore some hyperactive and naughty boy and girl! Hehee!) But what I found at Amazon is that, they buried the children almost hundreds per year! (Ps: I’m not sure about countries at Amazon, but what I found in the wikianswer.com written that in somewhere between Brazil, Columbia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana.) WTH is going on! What happen to these countries?! These are the Amazonian tribes who think that those children can help them to give power to the tribes. Their thinking is 100% stupid! That’s not giving power from god or whatever lah, but is about “child abuse” and “child abandon”. So angry about their way they acted from the PAST and acting even NOW! The government should work out with something and prohibits their doing! I’m unwilling to see any tragedy happen to those innocence children anymore. They are guiltless and have the right to live!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment