August 15, 2010

vampires


Eventually, my first year and first semester of Advanced Diploma came to the end. Now, the only thing that I have to take is the Final Exam. Yet, I haven’t really deal with my revision, people who know and everyday get together with me should know that - I’m addicting and watching for the drama series of “The Vampire Diaries”. What an awesome drama that leads me also want to become part of the vampires! Imma bite your neck and suck your blood! Hah! It’s cool to have a boyfriend who was a vampire like Elena, especially a spoony vampire boyfriend. No matter Stephan or Damon, both of them are soulful :)





  

I just can’t wait for the season 2! 


After this, I have no idea to watch what drama, except for the TVB drama-女人最痛 which talked about lady’s stuffs. It is about the ladies who care with their job, beauty, love and friendship. How they make choice and react in their personalities mostly is about their cosmetic job. Not bad and it’s nice! xD



Life passed too fast. The year almost comes to the end - August. I’m now 20-year-old, but soon will be 21. Time is like uncountable and unexpected eventhough the month can be counted by day-to-day. What you planned to do can be failed due to the short of time; u can never complete on everything that you want to do. This is bcz we will always waste time on break such as sleep, eat and entertain. It’s no doubt for us to work or study all the time. Face the book for the whole day? No way! You better kill me now. Therefore, I can’t understand why those bookworms can stick to their books for all day long?! They didn’t feel bored? And they really like it or just nothing to do besides reading? For me, I think their lives are toneless. But they may think that they are enjoying. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment