August 18, 2010

far away from here


I be bored with the way I living now. I desire go to somewhere that far away from here.
Last time, I chose to get away from my hometown in order to get a new life.
And now, it’s time for me to transfer again. But, it’s helpless.
I still force to stay and stick in this town. Bcz I have my own responsibilities and duties here.
I’m not allowed to LEAVE, just leave like that without consideration.
I think I like a bird, the way I think and wanted to live are exactly act like a bird.
I want to fly to anywhere, anyplace and anytime.
IF, I don’t have any burdens lie on me and I stay single, alone and freedom.
But I meant just an “IF”. Uhm, I’m not a solitary!
I can’t control my reins to love bf, friends and family. I sick on it.
But if I have the chance, I will go to survive in different countries and cultures.
Eventhough I needed to be “solitary”, I still will take the opportunity, perhaps.

Nah. This is just my illusion.
Someday, my dream maybe comes true, but maybe not.
I’m always afraid that there will be real doomsday in 2012.
I have a lot of things never experienced yet. I don’t want to end my life just like that.
I feel quite strange and not really understand more about the earth that already aged of 21st century!
Hence, I want to explore throughout the world before I die. Can I?
Laugh! I probably think like an idiot! =x

Anyway, hope that you all can follow up my twitter!
 tweet so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment