August 25, 2010

Exam Mode Again


Use two days to do the LAW past year papers, make me feel so awful!
And yep, I study the law by aiming the past year questions.
Too much and a lot to read, can’t finished at a little time. So, I have to do so.
But hopefully there still blank 2 days only the law exam.

Now Imma start to squeeze the ‘Marketing’ subject.
Cuz only blank for one day after the law. FML.
The tips are actually not tips. Still have to study lots.
As what my girl, Karen said,
 “The marketing is a fool subject. For what we still need to take this subject, waste my time.
Diploma did studied about “Fundamentals of marketing”, “Marketing, Sales & Customer Servicesand “Customer Relationship Management”.
These three subjects were all about MARKETING.
I have to repeat studying over it again and again.
Eventhough the depth of knowledge and theories are different, perhaps?

Okay, I think I should stop to keep nagging like a vixen.
But, frankly, I start to think what to do during my short term break.
I gonna find my sweet ji-mui - cherlie first, and then celebrate her belated birthday.
I and Ai ching owe to her bcuz of the belated celebration.
Hope she doesn’t mind and I really have to stick at home for revision.
But, I miss her so much! =)
After find her, maybe I will go back to Seremban a while.
Whose follow my blog should know, the purpose I go back is to find my mum and cute sisters.
Almost one month plus I didn’t find them, too bad and lazy.
Just stuck and sticking at KL and catching up TV series. LOL.

I think I’m a big fan of One Republic songs. Damn nice.
Eventhough not a new song, but I still love those songs.
I’m also love the “KATE PERRY-Teenage Dream”.
You think I'm pretty,
Without any makeup on;
You think I'm funny,
When I tell the punch line wrong;
I know you get me,                  
So I let my walls come down, down…”




And “KATE PERRY-Not Like A Movies”.




*Enjoy and Ta Ta from Now* C YA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment