March 31, 2011

Sweet Swee Birthdae is ON


28th of March (Last Monday), we celebrated sweet girl – SweeKei’s 2011 birthday. The celebration is held @Italianiese, The Garden. Before that, we’ve planned to either Full House or Espressoup. Karen said Full House’s food serves very little like our fist, so the guy’s stomach will not be fill. Lmao. Well, Espressoup is just a small food stall such as Chatime, and just serves dessert – bread and soup, so is not suitable for birthday celebration. At last, we chose Italianiese seem ITALIAN FOOD IS THE BEST. Teeheeeeee, I a lot!

Webcam-ING while waiting friend:




We are in the house now, @Italianiese:


I rate two ☆☆ out of 5 for the environment because the design is a little bit humdrum.

This cute old guy looks like a kid who wears the napkin. You thought you are cute? Lol.

What grandmother, grandfather and granddaughter for the middle man – Gege’s the creator of his own family tree. Weird. :D

The Italian Food:




Can you see me? Lol. Screw camera, always become weaker under the low light condition.

 The Sweet Bdae Time is ON:

is coming and there are no other customers inside the restaurant, because it was quite late adi. Feel just like we’ve booked up the whole restaurant. (Laugh)


She was stepping on the chair and the “pepper” was her mic. Lol. This recall me back last year Shupeng also did the same thing. She had to sing which was requested from the TGI Friday’s waiter but luckily SweeKei did not have to do that. She only had to blow the candles at a distance. It was funny cuz she needs to blow for many times also succeed. I think her lung is quite small :)


H.A.p.p.I.e.e  B.i.i.R.t.H.D.a.y. my dear! I wish your “birthday’s wishes” will realise soon. And good luck for your coming exam ya.

Girls, finally we met again.

And, our Mr.Chun Kit

Pose V 

Yummy cake with flower ShuPeng

I Buey Tahan with both of them. Pattern liaw liaw :p

Kisses

Grouppiie 1 I lost half of my face while Chunkit lost his eyes. Haha.

Grouppiie 2 Yish, I still didn’t get back another half of my face. Hehee.

Guys, we will group again SOON, this coming Saturday, hooray! :D

.

..


A surprise to you guys

w.t.f


Michael with his beloved “trolley”.

Share a video with you guys before I end of my post:

Precondition: Don’t laugh ya. Hahaa bye!




3 comments:

  1. Did you guys try the lamb with smashed potato?
    That's like, gosh, best lamb ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jz, No one try lamb chop? Wow! If they know so nice, sure will take a try! Thanks for sharing! :p

    @jfook, Italian food is the best and next come to sushi! :D

    ReplyDelete