April 2, 2011

Happy Belated April Fool ♡


Hey, happy belated April fool and happy month of April. I love “April” bcuz my boy and mine birthday is in this month, of cuz not only including this year but also every year. Swt, lol. However, this month also means that I will grow one year older and step into the “Age of 21st”! Hmm…Can I be “forever 21” in the coming infinity years (If let say there is no doomsday and I can live longer)?



Laugh, I think every girl also wishes to stay forever 18th or 21st. This is the dream for EVERY WOMAN. We all hate and scare to become older and older bcuz we can’t accept that someday our teeth and hair might all dropped. NoNoNo! We will become an old lady with toothless and hairless. Erghhh…Stop my stupid imagination.    


Yesterday (1st of April), I went to Pavilion bought my sweetie’s birthday gift. Chatime first before we seek for the gift. Yea, I love to drink Chatime bcuz it tastes great such as bubble pearl milk tea, jasmine bubble milk tea and this japanese matcha red bean smoothi. Yuuuummmmmmm!!! Who haven’t try yet, please go and try once.

This boot was wearing by Rihanna in the Academy Awards 2010. Wow! It caught my eyesight because the Swarovski crystals on the boot had “blinked” my eyes.

From Stuart Weitzman J

What is this?! They are “hand-in-hand”? Wtf. They look extremely NAUSEA. I kept laughing at the back and “sudah tak boleh tahan”. Cuz they are totally not match, they are FFC – Freak Fake Couple. Next time better don’t do it again, at least, not in front of me. Lmao :p I don’t want my eyes to become blind.

At night time (before we back),



We ate Snowflake @Sungai Wang, a new branch is opening. So, we no need head to Pavilion and eat the Snowflake if we are at Sungai Wang now. We just only have to walk outside to the “main door” and it just located beside the “Cotton On”. C.O. has not opened yet, bcuz it still under fitment. But you can see the signboard of C.O. is on the left hand side of the main door. Hope you guys can find out! :)

I can’t finish one bowl cuz it’s too much to me. So normally, we choose to share. Hence, you can also bring your friends along and share with them just like us, IF YOU HAVE A SMALL BELLY LIKE ME. Teehee.

Tadaaaa. We enjoyed our snowflake cuz it’s too yummy! (Ignore my tired eyes ==)


Lastly, show you - Icing’s NEW hair style. She cut off her long hair to this medium long hair. What do you think about her new hair? I think she looks more “KAWAII”! (Smile)  Hmmm…Take this opportunity, I want to tell her that: Hey, IcingChai, stop worrying or complaint about your hair. Be confident a bit to your new style, not bad wah! Keep it up! ^^v

Ps: //Whoooootsss! Tomorrow night gotta attend ShuPeng sweetie birthday at Port Dickson. Happy weekends and see ya in next post. XoXo


5 comments:

  1. Forever 18 and 21 is the dream of every human, not just women. lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls walking hand in hand is so common :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JZ, ya, you are right! :D But, guys at the age of 30 more attractive, they still can choose to be forever 30? Lol. :)

    @Ken, Hmm not suit for my friends and not my friend's sytle! Laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being 21 is the best stage of life :))
    Happy Birthday too
    that snowflake looks really yummy and healthy

    -Jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tootsie Jean, Izzit? 21st is the best age? I hope so! I want my 21st life to be more fabulous! :)

    Thanks! Snowflake quite yummy! Go to have a try!

    ReplyDelete