March 22, 2011

Edison Chen's new album

Ello, a short update today. Yup, IM still at Perak here and soon will be going back to KL. Probably go back on this happy Sunday. Ohhhhh! I miss my blanket, bolster and bed a lot! :)

My life quite toneless and boredom here. Hmm everyday like nothing to do, and having too much time for me to spend. This is my daily routine: wake up > bath > breakfast > read newspaper > lunch > wash dishes > online > watch tv > read book > play soduku > dinner > bath > watch tv again > sleep. Fml, everyday doing the same thing again and again. Yet, this kind of life is free and relax. Okay, I still love my recent life. At least, no homeworks, no assignments, no tests. Good. Teehee :p

THEREFORE, I will always play out some songs from my phone when I feel bore. AND, I ♥ LISTENING SONGS! Life will be meaningless if there is no music in this world. Agree?! Lol. Yep, today, I would like to share some songs that are recently play by me: 

Wow! Edison Chen is officially comes back! And he has a new album, called "Confusions". Besides that, he admits he is nervous about his official come back: "I'm afraid I can't rap anymore. I'm not that worried facing several thousands people in Shanghai. But it's Hong Kong here, yet after today, I have nothing to worry about". 


This song is wrote by Jay chou to welcome his back - I can fly:



Another song that I love a lot: Running. Actually you can hear that most of his songs are talking about his real voice from his heart:


Mr.Sandman. Talk about this Mr.Sandman who make the dream: 


Last one - Man in the mirror


Hope you guys like it. Most all of his songs is R.A.P, that's why I it! :D

Enjoy your lovely day. 



2 comments: