March 9, 2011

PART II of CNY – Random Days


Oh no, IM still considering how many “parts” that I want to blog. Hmm, probably split into 4 parts, d*mn well. I will leave KL and my blog soon, cuz I will be going back to Perak with my boy. So, how could I make it success in these two days? Mama, please tell me how. One word: Impossible?

Hmm well, I will make my post AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE so that I can clear off my CNY’s posts. Meaning that, I will not “crap so much here” and just share out my pictures. It is alright to you guys? I hope, YEA :)

Show Pichasss Timeeee

1)  Short Gathering and Visiting with my Bestiee, and sure, cannot miss out the group’s photos. But pity, only few of us cuz some of them couldn’t join us, so sad. ><



2) Family’s Gathering Dinner + Grandpa’s Birthday Celebration. It is a MUST for every Chinese New Year. Therefore, I must be there although my friends having their visiting and waiting for me to gamble.

Ps:// Besties, I miss that time when we gambled. There was a lot of fun and laugh. Frankly, it was unforgettable memories to me bcuz we gambled until the early morning 3am for two nights. Crazy guys, we have not enough sleep and rest just bcuz of gamble. But, I love it! Lmao.

-Back to the topic-

We had our dinner @Hock Sen Restaurant, King Centre. Seriously, the foods were unsavoury. We don’t really like it, and maybe, we won’t step into the restaurant again.  



3) Another dinner for the next night, but not with my family – I with my three besties: Joycelyn, Ai Ching and Jaylon. Four of us almost stick together during the CNY, cuz we were the one who have more leisure time compared to the others. WE WERE SO FREE until DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. That’s why we gambled. (Laugh)

Dinner @Taiwanese Restaurant, Jalan Song






Ps:// Oppps sorry, I put the photo’s caption in Chinese, cuz IM lazy to translate and please give me a second to be the Taiwanese. Lol. :D

4) Random Pictures


This is also one of the Kuching’s local foods – Belacan Mihun. Just like its name, made from “belacan + mihun” =p

This is my 4th uncle and he is my dad’s younger brother.

Age getting older, but he still single. Hence, all of my family members are worrying about him, and questioning: When will he get a girl friend and walk into marriage life? GOOD QUESTION, but NO ANSWER. (Faint)

He only cares about his business and fishing, not more than that. (Sigh) But I really hope that someday, he could meet his soul mate and I want to tell him that: “Put your fishing hobby aside, and “fish a girl friend first”. See, how big a fish that he could troll. So, I believe that he can do better in other kind of “fishing”. Teehee.


This is my grandpa’s cute cat. Why he staring so fierce at me?! This is because –his friend had makes him pissed off.

The evidence:


The whitey is an evil, always bullying him. And he will always wait beside and only go to eat, when the evil whitey is full. Although he is a coward, but at least, he is an angel.


Last, this picture brings me to think about my grandpa.

Although he likes to scold us, but the fact is - He loves and cares about us. He cooks and warms the foods for like 24 hours until we want to eat. Let say, if I want to eat now, he will get the foods out and dish on the dining table. After I done, he puts back to this stuff. (Sorry, I don’t know how to name it, a kind of boiler to heat and steam the foods?!) And he will take out again if my uncle wants to eat and puts back for the next person to eat. What he wants is to let us eat warm and hot food, same to the rice. (Touching)

That’s all for PART II. The conclusion: An uncontrollable and unpredictable LONG POST again.

申し訳ありませ, (Mōshiwake Arimasen)!

Nights! Its 5am now. Wooooww! 




1 comment: