March 10, 2011

PART III of CNY – Friends Forever

Hello, it’s time to update my blog again. Yup, come to PART III now and soon will be PART IV. I hope that I could really make it, and good news: I back on this Saturday. Meaning, I still have 2 days to blog about my PART IV. Yippee!



We’ve planned to work on a gathering with bestiees during CNY and finally, we decided a date to gather – which was 09 February 2011. We chose to gather @Bella Italia, Lorong Lapangan Terbang which located opposite from Four Points Hotel. It’s a great and best serve Italia’s restaurant. I their foods a lot =)

Foods & Drinks:







Memories and Photos with the bestiees:

We forced to sit in a long table and thus, caused me cannot chit chat with those friends who were sitting so far away from me. (Annoying and Speechless) Round table is always the best option for the gathering. So, I think next time we should consider about this matter and choose a restaurant that has a big round table that can fit all of us. Lol :D








Sweet Couples but not included me:




I will automatically turn into “single” status when IM back to Kuching cuz my boy is not there with me. (Laugh) Sometimes, it’s good to be single, freeeeedom! Although it just for 2 weeks, but at least: I can accompany and stick with my bestiees.

Btw, who still single and available: Icing, Vivien, Jaylon and Yun Kien. Hey, is okay to be in single, NO WORRIES and you guys are more valuable compared to us. Just enjoy your single life as crazy as you can, bcuz you guys have the freeeeeedom! But still hope that you guys can find your true life partner one day :)

Anyway, thanks to you guys, who had accompany me in my whole secondary school’s life.  Appreciate a lot  

Say Goodbye to Jaylon:





Jaylon had to fly back to his lovely Taiwan and hence, it’s time to say goodbye to him. Not only his parents and brothers will miss him, but also US! Jaylon and bestiees: I miss the days we’ve been went through eventhough just a couple of days, but you guys really gave me a lot of memories such as magic bite, 爆肝 and 尬车! We almost hanged out everyday with movies, shopping and sing-k until I broke. But, this is my pleasure to exchange a sweet, happy and warm CNY. Lmao.


Take care, my dear. We’re waiting you come back to Malaysia next year. And I hope that – You can get what you want for, e.g. your dream. (Blessing)  

Ps:// 2.40am right now. Its seem that today I didn’t crap a lot and so, I just took a short time to finish my post compare to yesterday, the part II. Bravo, Teehee! Okay, I have to stop here and good night





2 comments:

  1. hey, i'm thinking Jaylon's real name la... hahahah~ and YES! I STILL REMEMBER!!! He become very fashion la.. and Belinda very angmo... why most of the girls in black... set a theme next year, should be very fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jerwin, Hello girl! Last time, we all helped him think a nick name, his chinese name sound like jay chou, so called him: Jay + Lon (Lun)! Hehee! He wears 靴子 all the time, like singer! Lol :p

    Belinda always that ang-mo look, original white princess! Good Good, next time can set a theme, but I didn't go back to Kuching :'(

    ReplyDelete