March 5, 2011

5 Mar 2011


No No No, I leave my blog dead for so long. I just found that I blogged only 2 posts in February 2011. D*mn, pretty lazy. That’s why IM here now. Just want to have a short update about my recently.

If you guys follow my facebook, you should know that I got my job and also quit my job. Lol. Just because I really don’t like the job that I think I will get so stress if work out with it, and my body get weaken these few days. Not only sick came over to me, but also gastric, acid stomach that caused me vomit and stomach pain. :( Why don’t you (god) just kill me and please stop doing this to me, IM suffering a lot.

But hopefully my healthy getting better now, just a little bit cough and no appetite to eat. So, sometimes I still need to take some medicines to control my stomach-ache. (Sigh)

Nah, I hope to be a healthy girl.

But at least, I have no stress now (cuz quit from the stupid stress job). Therefore, I should take my time to rest and maintain back the healthy lifestyle. God bless, to me and you.

Nights



2 comments: