March 7, 2011

Part I of CNY – Food is the main character!

Hey peeps! I want to blog about my CNY’s day @Kuching. Oppss! So sorry, cuz I kept delaying and FINALLY come to this post.

My big, fat and pudding face during CNY! :D

Whoootss! My boy sent and accompanied me to the LCCT Airport before I fly to Kuching. First of all, I want thanks him a lot cuz he always accompany me to the airport. Although he doesn’t drive but still willing send me to the airport by bus. (We are poor students, so cannot afford to own a car, so public transport is our best friend. Lol) What make me touch is that, after he sent me, he has to go back home alone by the public transports again. (That’s mean: Airbus > LRT > Metrobus > Home) So, he just helps me to carry the luggage and accompany me waiting for calling at airport. No other reasons.

Hence, who will do this to me except him? The answer is not others. Laugh. Touch till maximum.


Not much camwhores, but more photos on food. Yea, the first thing I will and must do when go back to Kuching is ------ Eat Till Full, eat as much as I can. This is because Kuching’s food is the best and I miss a lot! I had a lot of choice for everyday’s meal, and I asked myself: What should I eat today and which one I have not eaten yet! Let’s go to eat! Yum Yum!

The Pichasss:










Oh gosh! These foods make me feel starving! I feel like want to fly back to Kuching nooooowww! First thing, I want to eat is – Kueh Chap! IM LOVIN IT! Besides, I had afternoon and night sessions for the “Reunion Dinner”, but I forgot to capture the afternoon’s foods, which cooked from my beloved mum! (Exasperating) My mum’s cook always is the No.1!


Kuching’s fireworks before “Chu-Yi”, means like the “countdown CNY’s session”, are super duper serious active! Pam Pam Pam, Boom Boom Boom, whatever sounds will appear up in the dark sky between 11.30pm to 1.30am. Non-stop. You can’t fall asleep at that moment, because it’s too noisy and annoying. So, I better walk outside the house and enjoy the pretty fireworks. I always do for the past 21 years. Haha.


Nowadays, nail painting is a must for my CNY. (Smile) The nails also need to “make-up”. Lol. But I always do it myself seem I have no money go to nail art saloon. So, it does really kill my time and patience. Arghhhh.

The Visiting Pichasss:

My kawaii cousie and younger sister.

Three Pink Lady – Twins cousie and youngest sister.

H.a.p.p.i.e.e -- B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y to my sister, Vanessa, birthday on Chu-Yi.

Family visiting to my grandaunt’s pretty house. I miss her handmade cakes a lot, especially the cheese cake. Delicious!!

Entertainment’s time, cheong-k at my grandaunt’s house.

Don’t forget my aunt’s doggy, named Gucci. He/she is cute. Lol, forget his/her gender. (Love)

Gucci, say bye to you guys.

Yup, this post ends until here. Laugh. Sudden conclude. Stay tuned for the next part – PART II.


Ps:// IM so happy right now, and just want to share with you that: I’ve passed all my 5 papers.  Yippeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment