March 29, 2011

All About Him

I’m coming home, I’m coming home, tell the world IM COMING HOME


Yuppeee! IM at KL right now - my “temporary home sweet home”. Time flies, and April is coming soon, which means a lot of birthday celebrations = I need to use a lot of money. Hence, I have to find a part-time job and earn extra $$$. Force to, I have no choice bcuz IM not rich babe from the rich family. Lol.

But, but, but! I only left TWO MONTHS to accompany my boyfriend. Eff off, when everytime IM thinking about he is going to left me, seriously, I feel DAMN SAD. And I start to plan what should and could I do when he is not here, such as plan some dramas to watch so that I wouldn’t feel bore and lonely. SEE, I’m scared to be alone.


Beyonce - Scared of lonely. Sigh, this song is exactly says out the voice of my heart.

For example, one of the parts from the lyrics:

“I cry at night 'cause my baby's too far to be by my side
To wipe away these tears of mine so I hold my pillow tight
To imagine you I'll stretch your hand looking for mine
'Cause I'm lost in this dream, I need you to hold me

And guess what, he gets sick now. IM so worry about him. A tough man also will fall sick. Lol. Hope he gets better in this morning. *bless*


Lastly, I hate the word of “separate” because all about him.


1 comment: