February 23, 2011

Everything is blue now


Heiii! What’s up guys? My picture is showing you guys IM in the bad mood now. Cuz the picture is in black&white and my “blue face”. Lol. Guess what? IM sick! Yea, FML. Sick for 3 days 2 nights, it’s enough and suffers! I hope I will feel better after today. Not gonna to suffer until day 4. (Speechless)

I have no mood to update my CNY’s post. Can I postpone? Postpone and postpone? Cuz I don’t think I have any pictures to update also. My brain is like stuck at somewhere else and I forgot to bring “her” back when I come back to KL. Therefore, I have no passion and spirit to update my blog. Anyway, I made a little bit effort to change my blog’s background and header, no longer “Jingle bell, Jingle bell” anymore, but following the season now to be in “spring” mode. (Blossom)

Some of my friends are working now, and some of them will soon going to work in coming March. How about me? Because of “sickness”! I postpone my interview, and means, I haven’t get my job yet. :/ Kill me. Left few days will come into March. I have no time. Nooooo! How IM gotta do if no one wants to hire me? Just rest and sleep at home. (Sigh)

I want to get a job, very soon. So, wish me luck.


4 comments:

  1. Take care and get well soon. You'll get your job soon. Let's find a date to yumcha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DC, thanks! Still recovering process :) I quit job adi! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come quit? DOnt like the job ah? What job was that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Dont like the job a lot! Hmm like yours one, telemarketer from finance company! Besides that, the company's environment and social look worst! :)

    ReplyDelete