January 16, 2011

sing out loud

It’s time to say “hi” by updating my blog right now!  



IM in DA BLUR. Hey, nice to meet you guy. xD

Yep, I dated out with my friends last Friday although it’s my exam time. Who’s care? (Laugh) We just want to express our dull and stuffy revision time by SING OUT LOUD at Greenbox, always will choose to sing at Greenbox, Sungai Wang. Hmmppphhh…probably need a “free refill drinks as you like” service where Greenbox does have this service while singing. (As you know, mouth will easily get thirst when singing, LOL)

But before the “Chiong-K high time”, we had to feed our hungry stomach first. Due to someone who is extremely fastidious – Yoyobabe, so at the end we chose to eat “Xian Ding Wei, Taiwanese Express”, at 3rd floor of Sungai Wang, if IM not wrong.

Camwhore with Ai Ching before we having our brunch. (I like the background so much)

I miss Yeng Sing  a lot who went back to her hometown this morning – Sibu, Sarawak. (This few days, I had a nice and short memory with you! I truly hope that you can pass your paper and proceed your studies at Perth with your dear)

My big princess – Yoyobabe. (Why she is my princess? You will know from the below line. Teehee)

Before that, I asked her about “Eh, what you want to eat?”. And she said “Whatever!
So I suggested “Hmmm..how about Taiwanese炸酱面?” She said “A-h!? Again?
Hmm okay, fine. “How about Hong Kong’s wantan noodles?” She said “Hmm..Don’t want lah.
Errmmm..okay, fine again. “How about T-bowl?” She said “So expensive, no money lah.
FINE FINE. I think I gotta get heart-attack soon because of her, who want to be her boyfriend in future, he must has to keep and maintain a healthy and stronger heart. LMAO. (Hopefully Shupeng didn’t join us, cuz she’s another fastidious girl too. Hahaa! )

Don’t punch me! I have no offense and just tell out the truth! xD

Finally, she chose to eat Taiwanese Express that is not cheaper too, but hopefully all of us “keep fit” now, so we shared the set of meals. (I want eat more to gain weight, but seriously, no appetite at all)


Green Tea snowflake

Ewww!! An unpalatable mango pudding that I ever ate, taste so bad. =____=

Brunch time!

The food wasn’t taste that bad, except for the mango pudding. IM the person who loves to eat mango pudding so much, but I only ate one spoon for this pudding. I won’t eat next time eventhough people treat me. Lol.  After we had our brunch, we went to 6th floor of Sungai Wang, Greenbox Karaoke. Wowwww! This was the first time my friends Chiong-K with Ai Ching and I had a long time didn’t sing with Ai Ching too, excited!

Kawaii Girl ♥ 

With my princess again! If both of us go to couple sing for 3 hours, also not enough. She is Wilber, IM mayday

Eugene - who likes to camwhore until my camera full of her pictures. =D


Besides that, we also met Daphne (A blogger) that was singing alone at Greenbox while waiting Jane (Chuckei, a blogger too) to meet with her. But, Yoyobabe and I were so shy to say “hi” to her. I don’t know why too, Lol. But she’s skinny, fair and pretty too! =)

Last, we shopped a while and back to home. End of the day. IM waiting the papers end and gotta have a crazy celebration night and more outing! CAN’T WAIT! NA NA NA! BYE BYE BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment