January 11, 2011

Girl's gathering

Updateeeeeeed!

One of my friends came back to KL for sitting her final paper before graduated. Seem the gang of girls quite a long time didn’t gather and meet each others, so eventhough is in the exam period now, but we still went to gather and steamboat at yesterday night!

We met with YengSing - who gonna study at Australia (but she living in my house now for a couple days), Angeline – who works in the Insurance Company now, but soon she will continue her advanced diploma in coming intake and ShanShan – who works in the Finance Company which near my house and she would not study again bcuz she told us that “I’m getting older now, so no much time to further the study, have to work and earn money”. LOL. While others would be me, Yoyo, ShuPeng, Eugene and Karen – Nah, we meet everyday in college, not surprise and “feel fresh” to meet with them. *Laugh*

Pictures without caption = IM in the LAZY MODE










Although it was just a short gathering, but it was a memorable night and we did really chat a lot! I can’t think of my life after graduated, bcuz everyone will has their own different roads to go and thus, we will be apart from each other. But, I hope that our friendship never change and end.

Anyway, I have 3 more papers on hand. (Sob Sob) I hope I can quickly pass through those papers and then come to the HOLIDAY and Chinese New Year. I don’t have CNY mood yet, but I wish to see my friends and family bcuz I’ve been a long time didn’t see them. Miss them a lot and hope to have a lot of memories + pictures with them! Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment