January 28, 2011

Last gathering before CNY @Steamboat Buffet Yuen

Countdown for the day I step on the Kuching’s land. To me, Kuching will arise my issue on “gain fat” cuz there are a lot of delicious food. OMG, I miss the food so much and promise to gain weight until 40kg in 2 weeks!

If you’re living at KL or Selangor area, you must have a try @Steamboat Buffet Yuen, Sunway. I guarantee you will have NO REGRETS! Besides that, the price is inexpensive and the food is miscellaneous - variety choice of food and the most attractive food is the honey BBQ chicken wing. (Yum Yum from the head to toe)

We had about 17 people and this was our last gathering before we going back to hometown respectively :D

But, we have to wait and queue until our turns because there are quite a lot of people like to have a taste @Steamboat Buffet Yuen, especially during weekends. So, make sure you go early or make reservation ya :) 

The pictures of Steamboat Yuen food:

Sorry, @Steamboat Beuffet Yuen also has a lot of seafood, but I didn’t capture it. On the other hand, there also has fried noodle, fried rice, chicken redang, desserts and etc. It is a buffet meal where we can eat as much as we want until we get FULL, and cost about RM20++ for adults. For kids, the price is only cost around RM10. The price is adjusted and increased after the government tax increased. (Sigh, price for goods and services are increased)







We ordered two different soups, which are common – Tomyam and Broth Soup. I will never choose broth soup because tomyam is the best soup ever! I LOVE TOMYAM, teehee! But mostly I will choked by the tomyam soup bcuz of the tomyam powder, if seriously, I will get sore throat in the next day. Hence, I will eat very carefully and drink the soup in small mouthful.



Seem it was our last gathering night, pictures is a must. Some of them we will less meet again like Gigi and Enian. Haiz. Enian will graduate soon and Gigi moved from TBR to Melati Utama. Therefore, don’t know when we will meet again. ><

Babe Babe Babe Ohhhh…Thanks that you are letting me to stay some portion in your heart. Best friend ever

Choon Kit! Welcome joining in our freaking crazy gang! :)

Happy Rabbit 2011 Year! 

I love all of you (Sorry, a bit disgusting, but yea), which have been accompany me through my Tar College precious time. You guys still can be with me for one year plus, so no matter how, please appreciate each other! Happy best friends!  

End of the day. They really can eat a lot and I was satiety! Eat too much desserts and my favourite - 鲍鱼菇, abalone mushroom?! Lol! They also talked a lot and made us laughed a lot, unbearably the guys that like to talk nonsense and stupid joke. But, we really happy at the moment we spent together


See you guys after Valentine! (Because I back on valentine day, hehee)  

Tomorrow, I will have to clean up my room and the messy stuffs. It will be a busy Saturday to me, but I still will promise to update my last post in January, 2011. See ya! =DD


4 comments:

  1. nice seeing u. im from swak too.
    thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEAMBOT SO YUMMY AA.. GONG XI FA CAI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alicia 4 walking to my blog.....nice color, nice pic n comel girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mr_ben, hey thanks for viewing my blog! Sarawakian =)

    @Adyna, Yup, it was delicious and delighted up my "tongue"! Happy gong xi fa cai to you too :)

    @notygurl, you are welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete