January 7, 2011

Vote for my cute sister, just click "like"

Hi peeps! IM here again =)

Well, I’ve cleared one paper in my final exam! Congratz to me! Whootts! But there still have another 4 papers for me to sit. Stupid exam + stupid me, I did lose a lot of marks in the first paper. Hope I wouldn’t fail. MAMA, IM so sad =x


Okay, let’s talk about the main pointت


Hmm...I’m joining a photo contest with the title “happiness smiling” in MINA FAN’s PAGE.

(I start to “fall in love” with Mina’s magazine since I was young! And it was my first fashion magazine)

So, I NEED YOUR HELP to click the “like” button for the contest. (Under the photo)


IM not taking my photo for the contest cuz I wouldn’t smile “so much” when camwhoring. This is because I care a lot of my stupid ugly teeth, I will SMILE after I straighten my teeth with braces. Sob Sob! How come IM so poor, no money to save! :(

Hence, I found my little sister aka Beatrice’s photos with the happy smiling look! 

Is she cutes? If yes, go to Mina click like to the fans page.

After that, go to Photo1 and click “like” to my cute sister’s photo!

감사합니Gam-sa-hab-ni-daThousands thanks to your kindness!


Besides that, also go to this page: Photo2 to support and click “like” for my pretty friends. THEIR SMILES ARE FREAKING NATURAL AND SWEET! I like it

ありがとうございまArigatōgozaimasu!

IMMA go to watch my handsome boy: 玄彬 (Hyun Bin) dramas now. I still remember last time during my secondary school, my references books did stick his pictures that cut from magazines. Lol. Please go and watch his new series drama, 秘密花園Secret Garden! *Romance*
Share you some pictures about HIM 
I love his dimple, looks cute

His look getting mature compared to the past, pheweeet! Handsome! Lol! 




♥____♥

IM better go to see him now THROUGH PPS. LMAO! Bye and don’t forget to click the photos ya!
 X O X O from Me


2 comments:

  1. if his body bigger or fit. than he will be very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheal Ch'ng: Hello! hehee! He already has body shape, not bad adi! =p

    ReplyDelete