January 7, 2011

Vote for my cute sister, just click "like"

Hi peeps! IM here again =)

Well, I’ve cleared one paper in my final exam! Congratz to me! Whootts! But there still have another 4 papers for me to sit. Stupid exam + stupid me, I did lose a lot of marks in the first paper. Hope I wouldn’t fail. MAMA, IM so sad =x


Okay, let’s talk about the main point. ت


Hmm...I’m joining a photo contest with the title “happiness smiling” in MINA FAN’s PAGE.

(I start to “fall in love” with Mina’s magazine since I was young! And it was my first fashion magazine) ♥

So, I NEED YOUR HELP to click the “like” button for the contest. (Under the photo)


IM not taking my photo for the contest cuz I wouldn’t smile “so much” when camwhoring. This is because I care a lot of my stupid ugly teeth, I will SMILE after I straighten my teeth with braces. Sob Sob! How come IM so poor, no money to save! :(

Hence, I found my little sister aka Beatrice’s photos with the happy smiling look! ♡

Is she cutes? If yes, go to Mina click like to the fans page.

After that, go to Photo1 and click “like” to my cute sister’s photo!

감사합니다Gam-sa-hab-ni-da! Thousands thanks to your kindness!


Besides that, also go to this page: Photo2 to support and click “like” for my pretty friends. THEIR SMILES ARE FREAKING NATURAL AND SWEET! I like it ♥ ♥

ありがとうございますArigatōgozaimasu!

IMMA go to watch my handsome boy: 玄彬 (Hyun Bin) dramas now. I still remember last time during my secondary school, my references books did stick his pictures that cut from magazines. Lol. Please go and watch his new series drama, 秘密花園Secret Garden! *Romance*
Share you some pictures about HIM ♡
I love his dimple, looks cute ♥

His look getting mature compared to the past, pheweeet! Handsome! Lol! 




♥____♥

IM better go to see him now THROUGH PPS. LMAO! Bye and don’t forget to click the photos ya!
 X O X O from Me ♡


2 comments:

  1. if his body bigger or fit. than he will be very hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheal Ch'ng: Hello! hehee! He already has body shape, not bad adi! =p

    ReplyDelete