January 4, 2011

Finally blog about the PD's Trip ♥

*Postpone PD Trip* is gonna to blog by me now. Teehee, sorry guys, delayed for 2 weeks plus!

Eventhough now is my peak time of studying, but, I won’t forget to updateeee my blog. I want to make sure my blog is staying A.L.I.V.E! As what I promised to myself last few days, I HAVE TO BLOG AS MUCH AS I COULD. But frankly, sometimes really lazy think of blogging cuz it wasted my time. I prefer to watch my Korean drama rather than blogging? Nah, NOPE LAR. =)

Group3 PD’s trip: 18.12.2010 – 19.12.2010 (2 days 1 night)

Since I went back to Seremban before the trip, so, Mr.YengGuy(Derrick, lol) came to Seremban and fetched me up to Port Dickson. Thousand of thanks!! =)

This was our first time having a big gang trip. It was fun and memorable! Hope we can organise lots of activities in year 2011 and 2012 before we graduated. *Cherish friendship*

IMMA show you the pictures, not gonna to blog much about it cuz I have not much time to blah. Please forgive my briefness.

PD = Eugene and ShuPeng’s hometown. Hahaa welcomeee back huh?!

Beach with bitches excluded ME. Lol. =p

I hate the sand in PD, super rough and made my sole felt uncomfortable. 


Pity pretty Magen cannot play with us in the water, due to her wound. Anyway, I try to know you well after the advanced diploma, I’ve found that “YOU ARE FREAKING NICE AND HELPFUL” =)

MY crazy classmates

Mr.YengGuy = Class rep. was bully by us. Wow, he seems to be damn enjoying in the bully process. (Laugh) 

The proved – how crazy we were!

After beach games and activities, we back to hotel for BBQ. But, we had to wait quite long times for bath. This is because we had too many people but only three toilets, *pity*. Hopefully, we had 5 rooms to sleep. I had BBQ for many times in 2010, super addicted to BBQ that was super bother. BUT, the BBQ chicken wing is the best! =D

Thanks to Mun Ling who bought a lot of food for our BBQ, *delicious*. 

They looked serious in BBQ-ing. xD

B for Balloon! These colourful balloons were used to punish those who were loss in the games. Just throw to the loser, hahaa!

 Gaming time! We had 4 groups to fight! Yet, IM from group2, not from the loser group3. Hahaa! Hopefully 
I changed the group and betrayed my sisters to be winner. Got future =)

It was a long and happy gaming night for us before we slept. In the next morning:

What happen? Everyone was checking their bags before we checked out from the hotel. 

Everyone was serious in discussing about “THE LOST REMOTE CONTROL”. LMAO. In their mind, how to settle, how come it lost, how then….. Cannot tahan Mr.YengGuy’s sunglass, lol. (About the lost case, everything was planned by Look- red MU shirt one, he cheated us and only told the truth after our lunch. Eugene was accessory! Gosh, they fooled us ==”)  

Bye Pearl Villa Hotel & Resort! =)

Lunch time – Yuan Xiang seafood village is introduced by Chun Kit, thanks for the cheaper price due to your papa’s name. =D

We needed two tables to fit all of us. =D

Bye Yuan Xiang, thanks for the discount again

Group pictures TIME:

We suppose can wear the football jersey in the picture. But, the seller didn’t make it on time. So, we missed the jersey time. Only Kiki had it. =(

The guys that always like to overact in camwhore. Lmao. 

Advanced diploma Banking & Finance - GROUP 3

Next, before we back to KL, “Sepang Gold Coast, here we come”. It’s all about the beach and sea again.

Picture Times: ♥.♥

Found: cute horse, I love horse cuz it is my zodiac. (Smile)

Colourful kites and swimming rings ♥ 

Pretty beach

Sunday aka Family Day

Big Ocean Wave

My sweet sisters

Janet - our assignment’s leader and she joined us in the same room. Wowww, first time

Our attractive backside, hahaa Soon we will become F4 who will point to the sky and sing “meteor rain”. (Big laugh)

Yeah

Group photo 1

Group photo 2

Lastly, dinner time at Pao Xiang Bah Kut Teh, Kepong. (Seriously, I ate a lot Bah Kut Teh in 2010 too. Idk why my gang all like Bah Kut Teh so much included ME, especially Klang’s one.) 



The Drumstick WOW! So big! I feel hungry now, Mee Maggie time later =x

Eventhough it was a short trip, BUT it was a cheer and joy trip ever with a big gang! Love you guys, and good luck in the coming final exam!!

Goodbye Port Dickson!




1 comment: