January 30, 2011

My last post in January 2011

The weather of the day – COLD! I’m getting “freezing” now, my feet feeling cold but I love this cold weather! I heard my boy said at Perak, the days become very hot during the Chinese New Year period. While at mine place – Kuching will be raining non-stop and cloudy day. The newspapers will report “flood everywhere” at every year. Hope not this and coming year, earth is peace.  ___


Anyway, I’ve done with my Chinese New Year shopping time! Whootts! I took one day to shop eventhough I went out two days to Pavilion, Fahrenheit, Times Square and Sungai Wang. Cuz my boy doesn’t like to accompany me to shop, and like to ask me shop quickly. That’s why! I used one day to clear my shopping clothes :)

My first shopping day: (actually more like movie day – we watched “Great Day”, a little touching my heart, tears roll)

We took our dinner at “Kim Gary” seem we’ve quite a long time didn’t step into this restaurant.


I can’t finish this chicken cheese baked rice that is bigger than my face. (Laugh, because my face super fat and big, but it looks bigger than my face, so I’m happy, Lol.) Eventhough it looks so big, but only a little content because the depth of rice is shallow

The second aka last shopping day:

The famous Mc Donald as my brunch :D


I don’t know why this few days I’m addicting to eat “chicken” and hence, I did eat a lot at KFC and MCD! Gosh! It’s uncountable, and last Friday, I just went to KFC, @Jaya Jusco although I just ate at MCD on Thursday. Fml. I keep eating the rubbish food a lot, but I still want to eat them again because I plan to eat KFC or MCD by tomorrow at the airport!

What is Prosperity? Wish you guys have prosperity new year.

Our “harvest”! I didn’t buy a lot, cuz I’m a poor girl with no money. Hence, only this I got :)

Before the Chinese New Year, “clean my room” is a MUST! I cleaned my room not because of the Chinese New Year, but bcuz I will left my room for 2 weeks, therefore I don’t wish to see the dust “fly there and here” when I’m not here. The most I hate in my room is – cockroaches! I don’t know why a lot of cockroaches living in my room. Fml. Someday, I will kill them all!


I don’t know how to clean the dust inside the air conditioner. I was shock when I see the dust! I moved in this room for only half year, how come the air-cond so dirty. (Headache) Eugene and Ai Ching, my lovely roommates, we have to think how to clean it after we all come back ya! (Don’t know when will need to maintenance that have been arranged by the house owner, my lessor. Sigh)

 There will be more dust in our house if we’re living at the higher floor. Like me, I’m living at 23rd floor. This is a true fact especially when you’re living in KL which having the seriousness air pollution. ==” I want fresh air! My nose is allergic with those dusts, so, I kept sneezing when cleaning the room. (Suffer)

Time flies and January 2011 is comes to the end. Tomorrow, I will be going back. Hope I can safely reach to Kuching and pleaseeeeee! Don’t miss out the flight anymore. >< As what I told you before, I wouldn’t update my blog in these 2 weeks. So, I hope you guys don’t forget about me and this is not a permanent dead blog, just TEMPORARY AWAY!

Last but not least,

Enjoy in the coming Chinese New Year and happy rabbit year! Bye! (I’m purposely showing you my rabbit teeth! LMAO) 






7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Chinese New Year in Miao City and safe journey to your home =)


    Feel free,drop by mine too :) http://onevsone-lelong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going back to miri 2 days later than you ler....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @OneVsOne, thank you! Safe journey to you too =)

    @Koko, haha! take care! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.o i wondering that whether u r rich or poor?haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @keith! of cuz noooopee! broke adi! haha :D gotta earn lotsa angpow during cny! can I go to your house before "shi wu"? haha! wanna get angpow! **

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you although your bloggy is still so in the christmas mood~hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ying*2, thanks! I think I should change my layout soon! Hmm freaking lazy!

    ReplyDelete