January 27, 2011

Kiki's 21st birthday party

Hey peeps! It’s another new post about Kiki’s 21st birthday celebration party and the wild night after that, wheeeew! Those photos took a lot of my time in editing and collecting in different sources, putting the cute kitty stuff in every photo, did kill my time a lot! How come I want to waste my time like that? Of course I have to follow the birthday girl trend to love kitty in this post, Lol :)

(I found that I always take a lot of time in blogging, s*ck! IM blogging too slow like hell, can’t improve it >< Do you guys also take a lot of time in blogging?)  

Camwhoring while waiting Mr.Derrick came to Shupeng house to gather with us:



I want to have V shape face! My face is too big and looks fat! Fml. That’s why I pretend to have V-shape face in the photo. (Laugh)

That night was having heavy rain and jams that due to Thaipusam Day @ Batu Caves.

But it doesn’t matter; we still could make it to Kiki’s house around 8pm. Her house is in 3-storey, wow! It’s big and pretty after renovation. :D

Photos @ Kiki’s house: 

Kiki booked the Lok Lok steamboat car for us to eat Lok Lok until FULL! (Great and yummy, thx a lot! Teehee)

Dang...Dang...Dang! Here there is the pretty birthday girl aka Kiki Yeap!

Birthday gift from 7 of us! Hopefully she likes it so much and she wants these brand and type of handbag too! We screaaamm because this bag is what she wants! (Luckily)



The black wild girls of the night

Kitty 21st Birthday Cake from her family Kawaii!

Everyone sing “Happy Birthday Song” to her! (Ruixanne, why u were looking so happy than Kiki one?) :p

Girls show time

Boys turn (Only for coursemates, other guys don’t know why didn’t take photos with her, *shy?* Lmao)

Pweeweeet! The sweet couple, teehee! Hope both of you stays sweet like candy’s relationship forever

Next event was what we called as “chiong-k time”! Lol! Actually was clubbing time to countdown Kiki’s birthday and having fun time after exam! This time, @Mist club and met DJ Miss Eva! She’s so hot and cool.

Photos @Mist club: 

Mist club @Bangsar. One of the weaknesses of this club is – small compared to the clubs that I went before. But the dance floor size is acceptable and the music played by DJ is not bad. 

Bottom Up! three bottles of J.W. Black Label were not enough for 20++ of us! As you know guys like to drink a lot, so I only drink 2 cups which share with Eugene and thus, I felt so exhausted for 3 hours, no water too :(


Yoyobabe’s face so red, ahhhh! Don’t drunk huh! :p

Roooock yah! After that will be a long holiday for us, so we may not meet up for couple of months! Miss you guys and happy holiday + internship time! *Enjoy*

Lastly, 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU again! Hope the birthday wishes will bring up your life to be more happiness, joy and fantastic! May wish all the birthday dreams you wish for will come true and do enjoy your precious time with all of us, family and your boy! Take care and cheer! =D

 *Ps: Soon I will be going back to Kuching for 2 weeks, so that’s mean I have to be apart with my dear for 2 weeks! Yish, I will miss him a lot! So, I hope can date more with him these few days! (Sobbing) Hope time flies! Goodnight! * 


No comments:

Post a Comment