December 20, 2009

Magazine ♥

I Love Magazine!

Especially to the MINA fashion magazine.

I am still remember this magazine was my first bought!

(Finally I found the sample! Hard to search :p)















That time I attracted to the cover girl --> MIHO












She is so cute and pretty!

Girls with short hairs but still looking pretty,

That kind of Girls will really be the gorgeous!

After that,

I starting to bought this magazine every month,

Sometimes not, due to my economic status! Haha!

But, I already becoming the loyal fan to this double M!

Mina & Miho!


This is the latest MINA magazine: December, 2009.












She is the Cover Girl again! :`)

I think I am really Fall In Love with her!

Sooo sweet! (Laugh)


She even taught the readers what are the latest fashion,

And how to do with the Mix&Match.

Somehow still wants us how to create our own styles!

She likes to be the unique from others.













































No comments:

Post a Comment