December 19, 2009

`D r u n k ?










I got drunk at the first time.

Hmm...I almost to become like a mad lass.

Something got wrong with me, keep eating the ice cube.

Actually I wanted to control myself not to be drunk,

BUT,

I cant! I keep shouting, I mean like singing, not that mad at all.

But it’s really embarrassing!

What I said during drunk?

I said “The law lecturer looks really ugly, I hate him!”

Besides that, I stopped an old lady, the one who works as cleaner in the club? I think.

I put my hand over her shoulder and told her “you are so pretty!”

What happen to me? Done these stupid stuffs!

Keep on talking all the times. OMG!

Cant walked properly, and my head felt dizzy!

But I was happy because I released out my feelings and pressures!

No stress and enjoyable! I dont have to think!

I very stupid because after drank alcohol, I took to drink MILO?!

MILO caused my stomach so uncomfortable.

Stomach-ache and almost wanted to vomit, but hopefully, not.

Suppose to drink lemon tea.

Anyway,

How was your drunken experience?

1 comment: