December 23, 2009

Hui Pin Birthday ♥

Last Monday - 21 December 2009,

That day was Hui Pin 19th Birthday.

One small geng of friends,

Me, Yoyo, Shu Peng, Eugene, Yoke Chin, Jun Hao and also the birthday girl


: : Opps, where is Jun Hao? He is the camera holder : :


This geng of girls kept taking photos here and there,

This caused me busying to arrange those pictures,

Especially,

Upload to the Facebook! (Wanna Cry)

Fail? Server not found? Lost connection?

I’m almost getting myself turn mad. Lol!

: : Before going into the Kbox, we never forgot to take one! : :

So dark! This is the Birthdae Girl

Yoke Chin was the one who never sing a song at all (geram..) hehe!

Hui Pin, Me, Yoyo and at the front is Eugene..Four Girls again.

: : Yoyo ¼ head was Gone : :

: : The only guy with us : :

: : Four Faces take : :

So sweet! I want a kiss too ^^

Whose hands? Not Me! (sad)

: : And, a Blink to camera : :


We sang lots of Chinese songs the most,

If choose the western songs,

Only me and yoyo, sing alone there :p

Anyway,

I'm quite happy that there!

Still play some dances but probably,

I dance alone

: : A must and satu adat, took picture in the toilet : :


At the same day,

Jay Chow also came to Pavillion,

Essentially, Me, Shu Peng and Eugene wanted go to watch him,

But because at 7.15pm, we still eating at Sg.Wang.

So, we probably will late and not manage to go there on time!

We cancelled our plan.

And sorry to i-xin, "I dumped her"! (smile)


But,

Hopefully not going to there,

There were too many people (crowded),

Besides that,

I-xin told me that she cannot saw him clearly and even cannot heard what he said! T-T


And lastly,

We were too tired and decided to back home.


END,

: : Happy Birthday Hui Pin : :

No comments:

Post a Comment