December 18, 2009

Exam soon



One more month, will be my exam.

I am in the MOODLESS mode. I am exactly hate examination.

I too lazy study all those theories and calculations.

What subjects I taking this semester?

WELL,

© The first subject that will become my worries is the Personal Financial Planning. I afraid I will loss myself in the pool of calculation. Because of accounting, I start feel fear towards those formulae and calculations. I hate it!

© Secondly, will be Commercial Banking Services, I dont know what I had learnt from lecturer. Sorry, maybe I not that much interest on this subject. The worst coursework mark that I am guess (exam paper havent distribute).

© Next will be Marketing. Lecture’s teaching is express like someone chase behind her. The notes are too thick and really dont know which will be the important notes! But hopefully the lecturer is too generous, give us high coursework mark. Haha! At least I would not fail that easily! :)

© Then will be Law, actually I like the first part of lessons, which is LMF, rather than Rahsiah. Rahsiah is too boring and everything is inside the textbook. Besides that, still talking about banking stuffs! T-T

© After that, will be English For Business, okay. I am just dont like to write those letter or memorandum? Quite bored. The class not interesting and the most dislike part is replacement class. Have to wake up early, really lazy.

© Last one is my resit paper: Foundamental Of Accounting. Finally I taking last resit paper in this semester. Actually a bit regret, I should finish this paper in the semester one. Now I am dont want to fail anymore. Hopefully this semester dont have accounting.

I have to pray for my examination. I do hope I can pass every subject. No more FAIL.

Have to take my exam seriously. (Dont play play)

But at the same time, I have to practice my language, especially English!

Can I talk fluently? I wish I can communicate by using English.

I will work hard to improve myself.

Stop fooling yourself. Be more intelligence, okay?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment